The Cuddler and the Tease

My Sleeping Kyu

"Oppa mianhe," your face flushed with embarrassment, "I didn't wanna wake you--" 

 

Before you could even think of a good comeback, he nuzzled his soft, perfect head in the crook of you neck and shoulder, locking his left arm over you and initiating a "footsie" in between your two feet. You were trapped, mad at the fact that your boyfriend was a MASTER cuddler.

 

"Ya! Oppa, I can't breathe~~" you complained, not really wanting his heat to escape from you. Kyu was rarely the aggressive type, but in the rare instances when he was, it was more innocent, a playful tease. Despite the suave, y persona he left his fans with before his enlistment, he was just a sweet, country gentleman at home with you. Even in the way his firm grip wrapped around you, Kyu had a way of making you feel precious, protected and loved in his arms. But when it came to cuddling, Kyu was undoubtedly the dominating one, even if he didn't view it as so. 

 

"Good, maybe I can finally get some sleep without all this rowdiness" he joked, gently tapping his chin in the small of your neck.


"YA!!!" his embrace grew tighter at the hint of your frustration. You felt him smiling as his cheek flushed up against your neck and collarbone. His cuteness was about to crack you, when suddenly you had the BIGGEST epiphany, a deadly threat that you KNEW would make him soil himself. Well... at least for a good second ;) 

 

You smirked deviously. "Fine," you said in your best, melodrama-actress voice, "then you can sleep by yourself tonight." 😟😰😨

 

A/N: I TOTALLY forgot to upload this chapter before uploading the "Tickled Revenge" chapter, so sorry to those who were really confused about the jump in plots because this chapter was missing >_< Great... now my new readers will know LOL For the original post on IG, click here. Once again, please upvote, subscribe and comment down below <3 Silent readers, why you no talk to me?? I'm fun and I don't bite... unless your Jung Min's carrot LOL I love eating all the carrots before he does :P *horse neighs*