Smooth Move

My Sleeping Kyu

You woke up with heavy eyes, feeling the crusty, morning glory coating the corners of your eyes. You tried to lift your left hand to your face, when you realized it was sandwiched between your side and his chest. You smiled to yourself, bringing your free hand from under his grip to your eyes. "We must've dozed off," you thought to yourself. 

 

Kyu didn't want to do anything today. He was staying the weekend after Christmas before heading back to his station. When he settled for a movie day at your apartment, it began snowing again, locking you both in the comfort of your apartment and, most importantly, in each other's arms. Last thing you remembered was pulling out a blanket, Kyu positioning himself on the couch and welcoming you in his cuddle. It was a warmth you didn't realize how badly you missed since he went into the army.

 

But today wasn't about that... he was here. Emotionally as well as physically exhausted and stressed out as he was, he still traveled four hours from Jeonju-si in the freezing winter air to be with you, and that was more than enough. 

 

Your free hand brushed over the heated floor and the rug edge, hoping not to awake him knowing how light of sleeper he was. You finally found your phone (in the half-eaten bowl of popcorn ~kekeke), clicked the lock button, and forgot to breathe when you looked at the time: 5:58pm. 

 

"OMO! We've been asleep for almost 4 hours?" your eyes widened. 

 

Just then, Kyu groaned at the curve of your neck and began to stir a bit, but, out of reflex, you swung your hand holding your phone down, hoping to not wake him. You whacked the bowl of popcorn with a POP! across the dark living room.... smooth move, girl >_<. You felt your face flush before feeling Kyu's warm breath form a smile above your jawline. 

 

"You know you're not very slick, jagi?" he chuckled. 

 

 

A/N: Original post here. Silent readers, don't forget to comment, upvote and subscribe if you'd like :D