Heartbeat

You're an Idol and I'm just your fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo POV

(Few weeks ago before my dating issue scandal…)

I was doing the chores at the dorm when our manager called me.

“Hello Manager-nim.” I said.

“Leo, the CEO is looking for you. Could you come here by afternoon? It’s an urgent matter.” Urgent?

“ Oh. Okay Manager-nim. I will come.” I said.

“Okay then. See you later.”

“Ok. Bye” I said.

Ugh. What is that urgent matter? Why it has to be me? Because N had his schedule and the other members as well, so I am the only one who left with no choice. I will represent you guys to CEO, thank me later or I will smack you guys one by one.

*********************

I arrived on time at our company but why do I feel nervous, seems like there’s something bad will happen later. Ugh, this makes me uncomfortable.

*ting*

Oh…

“Annyeong!” I bowed and greeted everyone on the 8th floor of our building.

I proceed right away to our CEO’s room. This makes my heartbeat beats faster than its normal beat. I feel nervous. Yes, I’m getting nervous when I will meet our CEO.

*tok tok tok*

“Come in!” That is our CEO’s voice… It’s somewhat scary tone for me.

“Good Afternoon Mr. Kim” I greeted him and I must not let him notice that I feel nervous.

“Leo, please take a seat.” I sat down immediately on the couch beside the CEO’s table. “There’s an important matter we should talk about Leo. You will have to date Girls’ Moon’s Han Yeon Eon.” My eyes widened and I don’t know what to say first. I let CEO speak again. “The reason why we chose you because you have the boyfriend material image and it will help VIXX to gain more popularity.”

“Do we really have to do this Mr. Kim?” I am thinking Eunsoo when I asked him bluntly.

“Yes, we have to do this Leo. Besides, we need to help Girls’ Moon to recover from the past issues they are involved and Han Yeon Eon likes you so, I guess you will learn to like her as you two go along.” What?! Ugh, what I’m going to do now?

“Mr. Kim, I already have someone that I like.” I want to date Eunsoo not now but in the future and this dating thing aroused, my plans were ruined now.

“You know you can’t like anyone right? I already explained why you need to date Yeon Eon.” Yep, I can’t date anyone but I need to date Yeon Eon. This is really… Aish.

“Okay, I will date her.” I’ve left with no choice. I can’t argue with the CEO and the members will benefit for it.

“Okay! We’re good. By the way, you can’t let the members know and of course the media know that this is an order okay?”

“Okay.” Of course if the members will know about this matter, they will feel sorry for me and the company’s image will be destroyed.   

“Yeon Eon is waiting on their company and she already knew about this matter so fetch her and date her outside.” What? I don’t know what is going on.

“Okay Mr. Kim.” I sighed on defeat.

“You can go now Leo. Break a leg!” He said to me. Break a leg.. Okay no comment.

*********************

“Hi Leo oppa!!” She said to me with to overflowing excitement. She’s pretty, she also has an angelic smile, she’s tall enough for me but still I want Eunsoo by my side.

“Hi Yeon Eon-shii” I greeted her and flashed a smile. “I know you were already knew what we’re going to do, so where do you want to go now?” Why do I feel like I am filming WGM but there were no cameras following us and I want to do this with Eunsoo.

“Can we go to the mall? Just like the normal couples do.” Couples? Are we a couple? I sighed.

“Okay, we will do that.” My dad said that never hurt a girl feeling even you don’t really like her.

We used her car because I left my car on our dorm. I’m the one who drive it and we go to the nearest mall. We know it’s an act but we still on disguised when we entered the mall.

I accompanied her in all the boutiques she is going to. She will pick clothes and try it on and she will ask me if it suits her and stuff.

Now, we’re going to the cosmetic store. You know girls are girls.

*BLAG*

“Opps! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to bump you mister.” She said to me. I

My eyes widened when I saw Eunsoo. She’s also here?!! Good thing she won’t be able to notice me because I have my mask on and I changed my image. I stared on her eyes, it is so beautiful. This is the eyes I’m wishing to see every day.

“Are you…..”

“Yah! Let’s go Oppa! It’s time for the movie!! We both don’t want to be late right?” Yeon Eon shouted at me.  She clinged on my arms and Eunsoo was mesmerized by Yeon Eon’s beauty then looked into my eyes after.

“Yes? What are you staring at?” I was startled when she asked Eunsoo. The tone was not nice. It is like she’s telling Eunsoo that she is disturbing us.

“Oh, nothing. I think he’s someone I know but nevermind hehe. Go on!” Eunsoo said to us then we left the store and Yeon Eon is pulling my hand while running towards the cinema house.

“Woo! We arrived just on time oppa! I’m exhausted.”

“Do you want me to buy you a drink?” I asked her.

“No need. Let’s just eat somewhere after this movie.” She said and she smiled.

We entered the cin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter