Love at first sight

You're an Idol and I'm just your fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo POV

We have schedule today at the mall. I am excited because I will meet the Starlights. It’s been a while since my last encounter with them.

“Let’s do our best later okay? Fighting!!” N said. Whether we have schedule or not he was saying that always. That’s why I really like him even though I don’t speak to him as much as he is, I am trying to be talkative so he won’t bother me anymore.

“Okay!” the member said this all together well as usual except for me.

“Yah Leo! What will you say?” N said. I just stared him and I did not say any single word.

“Yah Leo!!” He comes to my seat and bothers me. Ack! This is what I really hate about him but I like it somehow.

“Okay.” I just said it to make him stop.

“Okay! You’re so good Leo.” He patted my head like dog.

For my revenge, I hit him.

“Oh oh! Leo hyung calm down.” The maknae line stopped me but I really insist. In the end, I stopped.

*********************

We arrived at the mall. Wow! They were so many Starlights came here at the event. They surely missed us. We heard the fans scream when the Host stood on stage. Woah, it looks like we’re having a concert here.

“Oh wow! The Starlights were so great! It feels like the whole Starlight in the world is here.” N said.

“That’s right Hyung! This is so overwhelming!” Ken said.

“Okay! I won’t let you guys wait any longer!! Please welcome VIXX!” The host introduced us. The fans were screaming at the top of their lungs. Oh, I worry that they will lose their voice after this. Please don’t scream too much.  

The bodyguards were surrounding us as we walk forward to the stage. When we stood up the stage, it was really great seeing the Starlight gathered here today.

"Hana.. Dul.. Set..” N said.

“Real V VIXX VIXX Imnida!~"

N started the introduction and following the other members.

I am looking at the crowd and I noticed the girl with a wide frame eyeglasses on the side near the stage were so silent. She is not as hyper as the other Starlights. She is screaming but her scream is every after 10 seconds. I counted it. What is her problem?

So I was delivering my introduction, I was staring at her. Her eyes widened and I feel that I need to look at the other direction. So that is what I did. I feel like I saw her somewhere but I can’t remember where.

“What do you want to say to Starlight who came all the way here to meet you guys?” the MC said.

Well as usual, N is our leader so he will speak for the whole.

“We are grateful to meet you all here! We hope to meet you all in the future!!”

"You know that we are accommodating 150 persons today and the 150th person gets the privilege of taking four pictures with her most favorite member." The MC said. Oh 150 persons only? I want to meet them all. I am a bit disappointed about that. Well, lucky for that girl who will get the privilege. I hope all of them too.

The staffs bring out the long table and six chairs to start the fansigning event.

The fans were very passionate on giving support on our album. Even though I’m cold outside, my heart is really bursting out in happiness right now. They were giving presents to us. Aww! They were so kind to us. I am really touched.

We paused for a couple of minutes to entertain fan questions. The girl that I was staring earlier runs away and I saw someone replaced her sit. I realized she is the 150th person. Maybe she had an emergency and come back again? Okay why I’m so worried for her. It’s not my business anymore.

“This is for Leo. How often do you speak in a day?” A fan asked.

“Uhh. I speak when I needed to and when I’m not, I don’t speak at all.” I answered.

“Yes that’s right! He does not speak at all in our dorm. When we ask him like “Hyung do want this or that?” he will just nod.” Hongbin added. This kid is really aigoo. The fans laughed, if they find it happy, then I am happy.

“Okay here we go for the next question.” The MC said.

“This is for N. How do you deal the situation when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter