Unexpected

You're an Idol and I'm just your fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNSOO POV

Few weeks later…

“Yah! Eunsoo-ah! Have you heard the news of Leo and Yeon Eon dating scandal?” She asked me. My tears began to fall.

“Serin! Why do I need to be treated like this? He said one day he will teach me how to do latte then he even hugged me at the fan meeting and…”

“Hush! Eunsoo you know that it’s his fan service. Don’t give it meaning. What he was doing to you recently is for fan service purposes only.” I began to sob badly.

“I know! But why he makes me feel that I am special!!” I cried really hard.

“Eunsoo! Stop crying! There’s no confirmation yet! The company hasn’t release official statement regarding this issue so stop crying.” Right. There’s no confirmation yet.

“You’re right there no official statement from their company but what if they confirmed it? My 0.0001567% chance of being Leo’s girlfriend will put in to trash.” I said.

“You know that it’s too possible for us fangirls to be their girlfriend right? We’re just only a fan and they are idols, we are nobody compared to the girl groups that they met and they will meet soon.” Serin said. That’s so mean huh. My hopes are really gone right now.

“Serin, please leave me alone. You are not helping me.” I said.

“Okay! I’m going! But just in case you want someone to talk with, don’t hesitate to call me okay?” She said and closed the door.

“Oh also, don’t try to you know okay? Just talk to me. We’re going to talk about it just don’t do that okay?” She said to me.

“Fool you. I will not do that of course! Don’t worry about me.” I said and smiled at her.

*********************

“@disptach: Both companies confirmed that VIXX’s Leo and Girls’ Moon Han Yeon Eon is dating.”

This can’t be true. Out of nowhere, I clicked the link attached to the update.

Jellyfish Entertainment stated that the two were dating for months as of now.

“They were good friends back then and they started to develop their feelings as time goes by. We confirmed it directly from Leo and that what he said to us. They were happy in-love and some witnessed it so I hope everyone will be happy too.”

In the other hand, HY Entertainment also confirmed that their artist is currently dating VIXX’s Leo and they also confirmed it directly to Yeon Eon. Girls’ Moon is currently promoting their latest comeback song “Rush” meanwhile VIXX is preparing for their comeback for next week.

Netizens reaction towards the issue grows and there were positive and negative but in the end of the day let’s be happy for the both of them.

I cannot stop my tears right now. Why do I feel this way? I’m just a fan but why I am acting like his girlfriend. My dreams were shattered at the moment. I cannot think of any right now. I updated my SNS..

“Park Eunsoo (@prkjsys10): That should be me but what can I do? I’m just your die-hard fan.” Then few of my followers reacted on my SNS post.

“Lee Rishae: @prkjsys10 Eonnie~~ Stay strong!! Just look at the pictures you have with Leo oppa and smile.” How could I smile in this kind of situation? Are you kidding me? When I see the pictures of me and Leo hugging and our selca makes my heart shattered into pieces.

“Yoo Stephanie: @prkjsys10 Eonnie~~ don’t cry! Leo oppa will be sad!! We’re on the same boat, I am hurting too.”

“Oh Eunyeo: @prkjsys10 Eonnie!!! Let’s just be happy for the both of them. You don’t want to burden Leo Oppa right? Let’s support them both and they look good to each other.” I.DON’T.WANT. Even I want to, my heart and mind objects.

“Yoon Serin: @prkjsys10 Eunsoo! Fighting! There’s Hongbin, N, Ken (oh that’s mine), Hyuk or Ravi. You can choose to that 5 single members and start again a new life with them.” My goodness Serin what are you talking about. My loyalty goes to Leo Oppa only even though he hurts me this much.

I continue to scroll my timeline and I saw some congratulatory message for them like this..

“@ysrtesx: Congratulations Yeon Eon and Leo!! You look great together. I wonder what your babies look like when you get married.” Just like what the.. Babies??!! They were just dating only and marriage? My goodness, my heart is not ready for that.

I logged out my SNS. I can’t take what I’m seeing in my timeline. It really hurts me right now. You understand what I feel right? I’ve already sent my letter to Leo Oppa the day after the news broke out. I did not sent it by myself, I asked Serin to send it.

Before I sleep, I need to write a letter, a congratulatory letter to Leo Oppa. I put everything there. I will put all my emotions there, what I feel. I don’t want to make Leo Oppa worried it’s just that I want him to know that I’m perfectly fine even though it hurts a lot for a fangirl like me. You will know the feeling when you’re so dedicated to your bias and you later found out that he is in a relationship. My goodness, I don’t how to explain this.

Leo Oppa,

                It’s me again Leo Oppa, now I would like to congratulate you for your relationship with Yeon Eon. Even though it hurts me, I will try my very best to support your relationship. In case you didn’t know. I’m the one who bumped you twice at the mall, do you remember? I have the instincts that it’s you but every time I will have the chance to confirm it if it is you, your girlfriend interrupts me so, I did not confirm it myself.

                On the second time I bumped you, that was in the clothing boutique. Yeon Eon is reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter