The Meet-up

You're an Idol and I'm just your fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoo POV 

"What do you want to say to Starlights who came all the way to meet you guys here?" Said the MC. 

"We are grateful to meet you all here! We hope to meet you all in the future!" Said the booty leader N.

Ack! I can't remove my stare to Leo oppa. Maybe I am assuming a lot earlier that he's staring at me, we're too crowded here so how possible it was me. 

"You know that we are accomodating 150 persons today and the 150th person gets the priviledge of taking four pictures with her most favorite member." Said the MC. The fans were screaming too loud and Serin is also screaming in front me. 

"Eunsooooo-aaaah! You're the 150th person!! Omo you're so lucky!!" Serin said. Serin has been being hyper since VIXX stood on stage. She's been cheering for Ken oppa like the other Starlights. I've never seen her fangirling side of this. 

"Shhh! Serin please calm down. I know you're excited for me, so do I." I tried to calm myself as I could. Remember Leo oppa said "First impression is important."

The fansigning event begins and I am waiting here, gathering my feels for meeting Leo oppa later. When I saw the other lucky fans interacting with them as they sign on the albums, they were also giving presents to them. Ah! I don't have any present to give to them and most importantly to Leo oppa aside from my unconditional love for him. Ack~ I must call Serin!! 

"Yah Eunsoo! Why are you calling me? I'm in the middle of talking with the co-starlights!" This girl is really aigooo.

"Yah Serin-ah! I need you to take over my place for a while! I need to buy presents for them!! Kyaa~ I don't have any presents to give!!"

"Aigoo! You're so really absent-minded! I thought that was the one you'll never forget! Okay where are you? I'll go there... Okay friends excuse me for a while, I'll go back." 

"Facing the stage on the right side. I'm just here sitting on the last seat." 

"Okay I get it! I'm on my way there." 

"Okay faster!! It's already on the 120th person!"

She hung up.

 What present should I need to give to them? 

A shirt? No. That's too common.

A letter? No. I have no time left. It must be extraordinary.

A stuff toy? Yes. They will love it. But what kind of stuff toy? A dog, cat, giraffe, lion or spongebob?

"Eunsoo! Go now!" Serin said. I immediately run after she came.

I ran to the nearest stuff toy store. Luckily, there were not crowded as I expected. I have no time right now. I picked up the cutest stuff toys I see in the store then I go to the cashier.

"Uhm eonnie, could you put it on a paper bag individually and this one please wrap it beautifully eonnie." 

"If you don't mind miss, is this for your boyfriend?"

"Uhmm. He's not my boyfriend yet. I'm planning to say yes later so that's why I bought that stuff toys." Well she doesn't know, I'm just trolling. v(^___^)v

But I don't have time!! 

"Eonnie will it take any longer?" 

"It's done miss! Here you go!"  

"Thank you Eonnie!!!"

I run back as fast I could. I worry that it might Serin get the priviledge T_T

"Serin-ah!!!" I looked like so terrible right now.

"Oh Eunsoo-ah! You're just in time!! You're next!!! Omo omo! I'm so worried about you!! Go go go!" Serin said and pushed me to the guy you helped me walk to stage.

I looked so ugly right now!! I did not comb my hair after that mischievous cramming for their presents! Uwaaa I wish I could bury myself on this stage. I am carrying the album plus the present for them. Agggh this is kinda embarrasing. T_T

As I stood on the stage, Hyuk is the first one I will meet. 

"Hello! Hyukkie oppa~ How are you doing?" I said to him as I handed the album to him.

"Oh hello! I'm doing pretty well! What is your name?" He asked my name!! He's so handsome close-up! 

"Park Eunsoo!!" I said. 

"Park Eunsoo? You have a pretty name huh." He signed my album and it's time to hand my present to him.

"Uwaa! Thank you for this Eunsoo!! Can I open this now?" He smiled widely at me. I guess he's doing an aegyo though.

"Oh sure! I hope you will like it!!" He opened the present and he was suprised what it is. It was Spongebob! 

"Awww! This is so cute!! Thank you Eunsoo!!" I feel relieved when he liked imy present. Although I crammed for their gifts. He's so cuuteee! 

[~~~]

Next, I proceed to Ravi. 

"Hello Ravi oppa!! Nice meeting you in person!" I smiled widely and handed my album.

"How are you..." He turned the page where Hyuk signed.. "Eun..soo?" Oh I didn't see that coming huh. Brilliant Ravi.

"Oh.. Uhmm. I'm fine! I have something to give you oppa." Then I gave my present. 

"Oh thank you Eunsoo!! I will open this when we go back at the dorm." He smiled widely and he's so cuteeeee! He even winked at me. Gosh I almost died. 

"Okay oppa!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter