Latte with Love

You're an Idol and I'm just your fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEO POV

We’re on our way back to our dorm and these kids were being noisy as usual. Among of those presents that the fans gave to them, they really liked what Eunsoo gave to them especially Hongbin. No one can touch his Park Hyosin stuff toy. Like now, he’s really making sure that no one can touch his stuff toy, he placed it back to the paper bag and sealed again.

“N hyung! Look at this photo, Eunsoo is pretty, isn’t?” Hyuk said. He is looking at the fan’s post on the SNS.

“Let me see! Let me see!” N grabbed Hyuk’s phone.” Oh yeah, she’s pretty! Look Ken.” Then he gave the phone to Ken.

“Oh yeah she is! I just notice it earlier. I have a hidden desire to Eunsoo.” Ken said and then laughing very loud.

“N hyung, Ken hyung, and Hyuk, I know she’s really pretty, on the first time that our eyes met, I really knew it she is pretty and I think I’m falling in love with her.” Hongbin said. This kid is really aish! What the hefk it that?!

“But she likes Leo hyung so I’m sad.”   Hongbin added. I pretend that I did not hear what he said.

“Yah Leo-ya! Is Eunsoo pretty?” N is now bugging me. Of course, I did not answer. “I will take that as a Yes Leo-ya!” Now, I have to answer.

“She’s not pretty.” That’s a lie. She’s pretty, so pretty. This is a secret; I saved one of her selca on her SNS.

“Ayee! You’re lying Leo-ya! I can see it in your eyes!” I gave him a deadly stare and I approach him to hit him. “Oh Leo-ya! I’m just kidding. Okay I’m convinced.” And finally, he left me.

*********************

Everyone is preparing for filming VIXX Diary and look Hongbin he is carrying his Park Hyoshin AGAIN. It’s annoying.  I entered my room and I saw Eunwoon. That’s the cat stuff toy which Eunsoo gave to me, I named it Eunwoon. “Eun” for EUNsoo and “Woon” for TaekWOON, cute right?  Yah! Don’t think of any meanings, every presents that fans gave me has their own name.

“Leo hyung! Let’s go! Manager Lee is waiting for us!” I was surprised when Hyuk shouted.

“Eunwoon please be good here, I’ll be back.” I placed Eunwoon at the top of my pillow.

Hyuk is waiting outside of my room and I see him smiling.

“Why are you smiling huh?” I asked him.

“Hyung who is Eunwoon?” He laughs terribly. He’s been eavesdropping for the whole time.

“Yah! Why are you eavesdropping?!” I said while hitting him. Agggggh!

“Sorry hyung! Hahaha! Just answer my question. Who is Eunwoon?” I hit him hard. “Ouch hyung! Is that your girlfriend? Crush? “ Aggh!

“Eunwoon is the name of the stuff toy Eunsoo gave to me okay. So stop bothering me.” I said coldly.

“Aha! I’m right!! N Hy---“ I covered Hyuk’s mouth so he couldn’t say anything to N. Agg!! Why this maknae so noisy?

“Don’t tell it to them or else your dead! It’s our secret so stay silent!” Hyuk nods and do the peace sign.

“Hurry up! We’ll be late!” Manager Lee shouted.

Hyuk hopped in first and I followed.

*********************

“Real V V I X X Vixx Imnida” We made our greetings for the opening of VIXX Diary.

“Everyone you are wondering where we are right now? We are here at the Cafe Shop to work.” N said.

“Yes! That’s right! We are here to learn how to make some coffee in different taste and serve it wholeheartedly.” Ken said.

“Tsk. Everyone, I am worried that we couldn’t sell any Latte today.” Hyuk said with his sad emotion.

“Oh Hyuk, why are you thinking like that?” Hongbin said.

“Leo hyung will make for himself.” Yah! This kid.. I looked immediately to Hyuk.

“Ohh.. That’s right. Do you know that Leo drinks coffee 12 times or more a day?” N said then I nodded. What’s wrong with that? Isn’t too much? I really like coffee.

“Yes! He is no joke when it comes to coffee.” Ken added.

The manager of the cafe shop arrived.

“Annyeonghaseyo! We are VIXX.” N greeted the manager.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Shall we go inside?” The manager said.

“Okay!” We answered.

We entered the Café shop. Oh I love the ambiance, it’s very relaxing. It would be better if I am alone here. But it’s alright; I could experience making coffee with them.

“Welcome to our Café!! I’m Kim Joohyeol, the manager of this Café.  Let me take you to our working station.” 

“Here is our working area. I want you to meet Park Eunsoo and Yoon Serin our baristas and there is Park Minyeong our cashier.” What a small world. Eunsoo is here. This is going to be fun!

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Park Eunsoo! It’s nice meeting you all again!” She smiled!! Leo please control your emotion.There’s a camera you need to look cold as always.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Yoon Serin! It’s nice meeting you too all again!” She said.

We started our filming again.

“This is where we will do the coffee. Serin and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter