Dating Issue

You're an Idol and I'm just your fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNSOO POV

“I made a latte for Eunsoo-shi. I saw her passion about being a barista one day, so I made this latte for her to be inspired to work it on someday. Although, she can’t make it right now, she will learn soon. I made this with my whole heart and love so please take this and I will teach you to make latte one day.”

“I made a latte for Eunsoo-shi. I saw her passion about being a barista one day, so I made this latte for her to be inspired to work it on someday. Although, she can’t make it right now, she will learn soon. I made this with my whole heart and love so please take this and I will teach you to make latte one day.”

“I made a latte for Eunsoo-shi. I saw her passion about being a barista one day, so I made this latte for her to be inspired to work it on someday. Although, she can’t make it right now, she will learn soon. I made this with my whole heart and love so please take this and I will teach you to make latte one day.”

Ack! This scene makes me crazy!! I must be the luckiest fangirl alive. I couldn’t sleep. I can’t help thinking what happened. It has been weeks since this happened. I can’t tell the SNS what happened my manager will fire me. What will I do next? I checked my SNS, after the fanmeeting event and the photos uploaded by the fans that were present there, I saw myself. Then suddenly…

“@REALVIXX: This is Rovix. You can drop you letters to VIXX in front of the company. It is only for two days starting on Aug.10 - 12 20**, from 10am – 4pm. Thank you!”

WOAH! This is getting real! I should send Leo, two letters right?! One for my confession and the other for how thankful I am to meet him in person. Should I start now since I can’t sleep well, for pete’s sake what Leo did to me. I can’t sleep for weeks because of his message. Let’s do this.

I bring out my pen and stationary papers. And I think very carefully what I will say to Leo.

*********************

In 1 hour of throwing papers to finish a letter to Leo Oppa, I ended up with this….

Leo Oppa,

How are you doing now? I hope you are doing well. I’ve been admiring you since your debut. Even though you did not speak a lot on cam like the others do, with your smile you already make me happy and I wanna pinch your cheeks so bad! Oh please don’t sue me for this!! Anyways you will not know me in the future. Hahaha!

You are everything to me. My inspiration for getting good grades, for pursuing to do a good music.. Would you even dare to like me, if you don’t know my face? Oppa, I’m looking you far away.. I really like you but you’re an idol and I’m just your fan..

Awh. Oppa, I didn’t meant that way I know it’s too impossible it’s just my illusion so please bear with me. You know I am too talkative. Sometimes when I imagine us together talking, maybe I would probably talking to myself non-stop and I was happy to think that hahaha! (Don’t sue me for this oppa, I’m begging you) You see I am very talkative right now and you’ll hate me.

I have a secret to tell.. We met already two times, I hope you could remember that or most probably you already forgot it. Well, I hope we meet again soon!! I would love to see you again because I love you! J

Thank you for bringing a good music to us! I will look you forward oppa~~ Fighting!!

Puppies and Babies,
Park Eunsoo

That’s what I said in the letter. It’s kinda lame right? But that was the best of the best I could write right now. It came from the heart really. I was thinking that Leo Oppa will just laugh and think that I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter