Postscript; Outro

Catch Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Outro;

 


April 6
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

Since we arrived a few days early, I finally got to explore Hong Kong as a tourist instead of for a job. 

Our hotel suite at the InterContinental Hong Kong in Tsim Sha Tsui had a beautiful, breathtaking view of the harbor through floor to ceiling windows. 

While Minseok’s favorite thing about the suite was the windows, mine was the bathroom. I’ve been in a lot of expensive hotels with nice bathrooms, but the InterContinental really took the cake. When Minseok went down to the lobby to check why one of our luggage bags hadn’t been delivered to our room with the rest, I immediately dropped a bath bomb into the huge fancy bathtub and got in.  

By the time Minseok got back with the misdelivered bag, I was already blissfully in heaven. 

“Mina, you couldn’t have waited like 5 minutes? I thought we were going to get some food first,” he groaned upon finding me in the bathroom. 

“Room service,” I sighed instead. 

Minseok just shook his head, going out to get the room service menu. 

“Remember the wine!” I called after him. 

Minseok sat down on the edge of the bathtub and watched me play with the bubbles. 

“Is it fun?” he asked, humoring me.

“It smells so good,” I answered, holding some bubbles out to him. “Why don’t you get in too?”

Minseok shook his head. “I should wait for the room service first.”

Feeling playful, I splashed water at him, watching him by surprise as he jumped back. Amidst his spluttering, I wrapped one hand around his collar and pulled him toward me, closer and closer until he was hovering uncomfortably over the tub, trying to avoid the water. 

“The room service,” Minseok muttered feebly, “the food…” But I could tell his brain was already on other things as his eyes zeroed in on my lips.  

“They can leave it outside,” I whispered, biting my lips seductively. With one last gentle tug, I pulled Minseok close enough to connect our lips. 

Minseok let out a low groan, giving up. He let his weight shift forward, climbing into the tub with me fully clothed. 


Minseok and I spent the day being typical tourists, visiting Victoria Peak and taking selfies around the city. If anyone had told me that I would get to explore Hong Kong one day, wearing matching sweatshirts with Kim Minseok a few years ago, I would have laughed in their face. 

In fact, the last time I had been here, for the tortoise job, I couldn’t have imagined myself quitting the business, let alone ending up with someone I held a hell of a grudge for at the time.

Despite all that, everything with Minseok felt so natural. For once, I was content. 

 


April 8
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

I woke up to the soft sound of rain hitting glass. I stretched leisurely in the bed before getting up. I grabbed Minseok's shirt from the floor on my way up and half-assed the buttons before stifling a yawn and shuffling into the main room of the suite. 

I found Minseok sitting at the bar counter, dressed in nothing but black silk boxers and nursing an iced Americano from Starbucks. Despite it being morning, the sky was still dark outside due to the rain and Minseok had all the lights on. I took a moment to appreciate my boyfriend's muscular thighs and strong back before approaching.

"Did you go outside already?" I asked as Minseok slid another starbucks cup towards me along with a small bag of pastries and egg tarts.   

Minseok shook his head. "Baek just dropped by about twenty minutes ago," he answered. "He brought the breakfast with the goods."

"Baekhyun?" I quickly glanced around, wondering if I had accidentally dressed extremely appropriately for company. However, the suite was definitely empty. 

"He already left and didn't want me to wake you," Minseok explained, laughing. "Don't worry."

"Without saying hello?"

"Baekhyun told me to tell you that he plans on abusing our generous invite to our home in Barcelona and that we should be expecting him in the next few months," Minseok added dryly. "I wasn't expecting him to show up this early -- I didn't even get dressed."

I let out a little gasp, taking in Minseok's form again, including his only piece of clothing. "Minseok! You didn't put on any clothes for Baek?" 

Minseok just blinked at me, taking a bite of an egg tart from the pastry bag. "We're both guys," he replied, eyebrows coming together. "Is it...not ok?"

"But..." I trailed off with a blush, pointing in generally toward his chest. Minseok h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter