Revelry

Off Jiyong and Imaginations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
rev·el·ry  (rĕv′əl-rē) - lively and noisy festivities, especially when these involve drinking a large amount of alcohol.        

***

The sounds of revelry issued into the night.

The once empty desert was now filled with lights and people. There was a stage with the DJ playing loud beats. The crowd was jumping and bumping to the song as they sip their alcoholic drinks.

He stood there laughing at his friends, who was dancing and fooling around. He sips his beer and looks around the area filled with intoxicated bodies dancing the night away.

Wisps of long lavender colored hair invaded his vision. He shifts his gaze to the owner of the dreamy hair.

There she was, hair flying around like cotton candy. She was swaying to the music like no one was watching, laughing carelessly with her friends. Her exposed taut stomach moves side to side. Her ripped shorts accentuate her long legs as she danced around. She stood amongst the crowd like a butterfly. She danced like it was her last night to live.

Drips of the beer falls on her as she drank but she didn’t mind and just moves with the music. She was mesmerizing, like she was pulling him in.

He took a sip of his drink as he stood up and starts to walks toward her.

The closer he gets the more mesmerizing she looked.

He stops a few feet from her but she was still unaware of the red-haired man watching her.

The music comes to an end as a new DJ was coming in for his set.  She stops dancing and wipes her sweaty forehead with the back of her hand.

She looks around and the red-haired man staring at her made her look twice.

He raised his cup to her with a smile. She raised hers and they meet for a toast.

 

***

 

The night gets darker as it gets wilder. People were jumping around getting blackout drank. The beat gets louder and the bodies moves faster.

The lavender-haired girl and the red-headed boy move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter