The Final Straw

Off Jiyong and Imaginations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bag of take-out fell with a "thud" on the floor. She's frozen right by the door of the studio.

The leader of Big Bang straightens up and pulls away from the new attractive dancer.  The rest of the members, dancers and staff remains on their position, afraid of what's to come.

The room was quite and there was a heavy aura filling the room.

Suddenly her shocked face was replaced with a smile. She then started laughing and covers her face.

"Is that part of the choreography?" She asks. The smile on her face disappeared and the look of anger came.

The sounds of her high-heeled boots clack on the wooden floor as she walks closer to the two.

Jiyong couldn't move nor speak. He knew that look. She stops in front of him.

"Hi Babe!" She moves closer and gave him a peck on the lips. She moves back in her usual pretty smile, if it wasn't for the current situation.

"I just wanted to pass by and give some food. I heard your practicing real hard." She turns to the girl.

"You must be tired." She held his face.

Everyone has their attention on them.

She points at the bag by the door. "I figured I'd bring you some treats."

"But boy, turns out I was the one in for a treat." She moves in front of the girl.

"Your new?" She raised her perfectly groomed eyebrows to the young dancer.

"What's your name?" She asked looking at her up and down. The girl didn't answer and just stared back at her with a smirk.

She bows her head and laughs. "Let me repeat my question, what's your name?"

The girl's head was high as she answered. " Hana. Jung Hana and who are you?" The girl nods towards her, head still held high.

She giggles and looks up to her with piercing eyes. "Me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter