7# The Mid-Year test!

Aegyo Club ★ 2

   "Hyungie!!" YoSeob shouted joyfully.

   "YoSeo-.. Why are you walking like that?" JunHyung asked as he saw YoSeob was crawling like a cat.

   "I'm tired of walking. I searched everywhere for you" YoSeob replied.

   "Hey, today's the big test. Goodluck" JunHyung YoSeob's head.

   "Hehe, thank you! You too hyungie!" YoSeob stood up and as fast as lightning, he hugged JunHyung tightly.

   "Hey, you blocked the way. Is this a road block or something?" GiKwang came out of nowhere. The other BEAST members stood with a smile on their face behind GiKwang.

    "You are always jealous of our intimacy " YoSeob stuck his tongue out.

    "Jealous? What for?" GiKwang made a funny face.

   "Heh! What intimacy? I never had any intimate time with you?" JunHyung pushed YoSeob away.

   "Yah, hyungie, don't be mean to me!" YoSeob kept trying to hug JunHyung but JunHyung resisted. The BEAST members kept laughing until they heard the school bell.

   "The class starting. Come on, JunHyung. YoSeob, i'll borrow your boyfriend until the class is over" HyunSeung pulled JunHyung towards the class.

   "We'll meet again, bubye, hyung!" DongWoon waved as he was walking away.

   "Come on, we have class too, bye, YoSeob" DooJoon and GiKwang walked towards their class and leave YoSeob alone.

   "Ah, why is my class the furthest from hyungie's? This is not fair!" YoSeob complained as he walked towards his class for the Mid-Year test.

   He already made some preparations for the big test and he was very sure he could make his hyungie proud! After all, he was always making JunHyung dissapointed with his bad results. Those bad results will transform and make JunHyung proud. Just you see, hyungie, i won't let you down! YoSeob smiled wider.

 

Sorry, this chapter is kind of short. Hehe, hope you liked it, i'll update soon!