2# Aegyo Club new members!!

Aegyo Club ★ 2

   "Okay, so what we'll do first?" YoSeob asked. He was wearing pajamas with bunny slippers on his feet.

   "Hmm, PlayStation everyone?" MinHo asked.

   "Yah, only two players can play at the same time.

   "Hm, okay, so two of us will watch then" MinHo said.

   "I'll watch. I don't feel like playing" HongKi sit on the couch infront of the television.

   "I want to play!!!" YoSeob ran towards the game and grabbed the controller.

   "Umm, so there's only one empty space there" HongKi said. MinWoo and MinHo raced to get the other controller.

   "Yah, you're the owner so you can play anytime you want. Give me that!" MinWoo took the controller from MinHo.

   "Fine. We will take turns. After this it's our turn" MinHo was talking about him and HongKi.

   "What game we want to play?" YoSeob asked MinWoo. They took the PlayStation games.

   "Date That Girl? This sounds interesting" MinWoo said. He was going to play when suddenly..

   "Don't!!!!!" MinHo took the disc from MinWoo.

   "What, why? Something we can't see in that disc ?" MinWoo asked. MinHo's face turned red.

   "Oh, i get it. Our MinHo here has such dirty mind" YoSeob smiled with his eyebrows lifted.

   "No!" MinHo ran out of the room to hide the disc.

   "Okay, Seobie, lets choose another game"

   "Hero Fight! Yay, let's play wrestling!" YoSeob put the disc in the disc holder. A moment later, MinHo came in. While YoSeob and MinWoo was playing, HongKi and MinHo shouted cheerfully. They were having so much fun without realiseing that someone was awake from his sleep and felt very irritated from the sounds they made.

   "Ugidie, i can't sleep!" a very cute boy stood infront of the door holding a bunny rabbit rubbing his cute small eyes.

   "Yeunie!!" HongKi shouted that boy's name.

   "Insomie!!" that cute boy ran towards HongKi.

   "Who's that?" MinWoo asked.

   "You have a son?!!" YoSeob shouted all of a sudden.

   "No, idiot" MinHo slapped YoSeob's head. YoSeob moaned in pain.

   "Hi there, what's your name?" MinWoo asked that cute boy.

   "YooGeun" that boy answered with a cute face.

   "Aww, you're so cute!!" YoSeob pinched YooGeun's cheek.

   "He's my cousin" MinHo said.

   "Why are you not as cute as him?" YoSeob asked. For the second time, MinHo slapped YoSeob's head.

   "Because he is an Ugidie" YooGeun answered.

   "Ugidie?"

   "Ugidie means ugly and stupid. Ugly+Stupid=Ugidie" HongKi answered.

   "Haha! You're much more older than him but you just let him call you that?" YoSeob and MinWoo laughed loudly.

   "He's only four years old. I can't slap him like i slap you just now. Her mother will kill me!" MinHo replied.

   "Insomie sleep here tonight?" YooGeun asked HongKi.

   "Yes" HongKi YooGeun's hair.

   "Yayy!!" YooGeun hugged HongKi happily.

   "What's Insomie then?" YoSeob asked.

   "Intelligent+Handsome=Insomie" HongKi answered proudly.

   "Umm, i agree with MinHo's nickname better" MinWoo confessed.

   "Me too. At least MinHo's name is the fact. HongKi's nickname is a fiction" YoSeob shook his head. They both laughed.

   "Do you want to die?!" MinHo and HongKi said at the same time.

   "I want to sleep. Don't be too noisy or i won't be able to have my baby nap" YooGeun took his small pillow and slept on HongKi's lap.

   "Aegyo!!!" MinWoo and YoSeob said at the same time. Then they came out with a great idea. "Aegyo Club new member!"

   "Oh, no. Don't even think about letting this brat in our club" MinHo did not agree.

   "Oh, please.. He will be a very perfect and the cutest in our club" YoSeob said. HongKi, MinWoo and YoSeob made puppy faces.

   "Yah, you're scaring me with those faces" MinHo said making the three moved their face closer to MinHo.

   "Okay, fine!! Sheesh, why do i need to listen to your crazy plans?" MinHo shook his head.

   "Eh, he can come to our school every weekend for the club right?" MinWoo asked MinHo.

   "Sure.. i have to take care of him for three months so i can bring him to the club" MinHo said.

   "Why is he staying with you? Where's your parents?" YoSeob asked again.

   "His mother and my parents went to USA for vacation. Geez, they're so selfish! Letting me take care of this kid myself" MinHo said.

   "Ah, how about we all take care of him? We will take turns, i'll watch him next week, the other week will be MinWoo and then HongKi. That way you won't be so frustrated" YoSeob gave an idea.

   "Great one. Okay, i'm in" the Aegyo Club members agreed. Looks like they're going to have Mission J, taking care of YooGeun for three months. A moment later, they whispered to cute sleeping YooGeun slowly "Welocme to the Aegyo Club, new member"

 

I'll update soon!!