6# MinHo's first date

Aegyo Club ★ 2

   "Yah, wait for me!" HongKi shouted at YoSeob and MinWoo.

   "Come on! We're going to loose him" YoSeob shouted back as they ran as fast as they could towards a hiding place. The three of them sit there keeping their eyes on their club member, MinHo.

   "How are they doing?" MinWoo asked.

   "Terrible! They're not even looking at each other" HongKi answered.

   "Look! There, that girl next to MinHo's table. Is she looking at SongJu?" YoSeob pointed at the table next to MinHo in that western restaurant.

   "Ehh? That fat one? Yeah, she's staring at her like she's an alien!" HongKi said. YoSeob suddenly slapped HongKi's head.

   "Aww, yahh!"

   "No, not that kind of look! I think that girl likes SongJu"  YoSeob kept staring at that girl.

   "What?!" MinWoo and HongKi shouted at the same time. They all took a closer look at that girl. MinWoo was about to say something when suddenly YoSeob pulled both of the Aegyo Club members to the restaurant. He kept pulling until without realising that MinWoo wanted to say something to him.

   "Hye, guys, can we join?" YoSeob said cheerfully.

   "Seobie,what are you doing he-.. Were you guys spying on us this whole time?" MinHo stared at YoSeob.

   "No, we were just hanging out when we saw you guys here" YoSeob answered. He then sit next to SongJu.

   "You guys want to order something?" SongJu asked them. At the same time, YoSeob looked at the girl next to MinHo. What? She's blushing? SongJu just asked a simple question and she is blushing? Wow, this is one serious situation.

   "Um, yeah, i would like a coke and a set of french fries" YoSeob said with a smile.

   "I want a hamburger" MinWoo ordered.

   "Ice cream for me" HongKi said.

   "Okay, i'll be right back" SongJu stood up and headed towards the counter.

   "MinHo, we have to do something. That girl next to you likes SongJu!" YoSeob whispered to MinHo.

   "You're kidding?" MinHo couldn't believe YoSeob.

   "I'm not! You want me to prove it? Okay, watch!" YoSeob walked towards that girl when MinWoo shouted.

   "Seobie, it's not true" MinWoo stood up and headed o YoSeob.

   "Hey, let me tell you something, don't go near my girlfriend, you see my fist? Want my fist to eat you?" YoSeob said when he reached that girl. That girl's face was pale. She was shocked.

   "I'm,. I'm.." that girl couldn't talk properly.

   "Hey, what's wrong with you? You think she's a lesbian?" that girl's friend said.

   "If she like SongJu, then she is" YoSeob replied.

   "I don't like you anymore!" that girl stood up and left along with her friend.

   "Yah! Can't you just listen to what i'm going to say?" MinWoo slapped YoSeob's face

   "Ehh? What did she mean by 'i don't like you anymore'?" YoSeob asked.

   "Idiot!" HongKi hit YoSeob.

   "She likes you, not SongJu! When you said she was looking at SongJu, she was actually looking at you" MinWoo shook his head.

   "Her eyes were looking at SongJu i tell you"

   "I think you needed a pair of glasses" HongKi said.

   "Even if she does like me, i won't like her back, she's not worth it" YoSeob replied.

   "You're so rude!" HongKi said.

   "Oh, i'll ask her number and give it to you then" YoSeob teased.

   "What did i miss?" SongJu walked towards them without knowing she was the main topic Aegyo Club members talked about just now.

 

Ah, sorry for the long wait. I had some bussiness that kept me busy. Three-days camp, family vacations and more.. So sorry, anyway, i'll update soon!