5# YoSeob's new pet!

Aegyo Club ★ 2

   "Hyungie.." YoSeob said smiling. His eyes were closed and he was wrapped with a nice warm blanket. He was having a sweet dream. Suddenly, a very loud sound woke him up..

   "YoSeob!!!!" YoSeob's body automatically moved. He was standing up when he saw MinHo, MinWoo and HongKi looking at him with a fierce face. YoSeob looked away. The memory card in his brain was working hard to find the answer to his friends' fierce face. A moment later, he looked back at his friends. He stared before laughing loudly making the other members cheesed off. 

   "Yah, you did this?" HongKi pointed at his face. There were black spots around his eyes. His lips were couloured blue.

   "This too?" this time, MinHo pointed at his face. Umm, he looked just like a clown. His cheeks were very red and his nose was coloured blue.

   "I bet you did this too" YoSeob looked at MinWoo. MinWoo's face was the most awful. His lips were black. His cheeks were blue and his ears were red in colour.

   "Um, no.. I'm don't do it. My hands moved by itself!" YoSeob said.

   "Your hands?"

   "Duhh, my legs can't be used to hold markers" YoSeob said again.

   "Yah, tell the truth! You did these right?" MinWoo was a bit pissed.

    "I said no already! It was my right hand!" YoSeob kept blaming his innocent hand.

   "Aish! Ah, i'm going to take a bath and if i can't clean this, you're dead!" HongKi made a firce face.

   "Ugidie! Someone's infront of the house" cute YooGeun said infront of the room door.

   "I wonder who?" MinHo said.

   "Yah, you're going out with that face?" MinWoo lifted his eyebrows. MinHo stepped backwards with a sigh.

   "Aigoo, yah, Seobie, follow YooGeun to the front door to see who came" MinHo directed YoSeob.

   "Okay, come on, Geunie" YoSeob said grabbing YooGeun's arm. The two went to the door.

*****

   "Ehh? There's no one here, Yeunie" YoSeob said.

   "Lookie here, Seobie.." YooGeun pointed at something.

   "A box?" YoSeob took that box. It has some holes on the box cover. He read the reciever's name. "Yang YoSeob? This is for me?"

   "Seobie, what is that?" YooGeun asked trying to reach for the box.

   "Come, let's open it inside" they both walked towards MinHo's room.

   "Yah, who was it?" MinHo asked when YoSeob walked into the room. YoSeob showed him the box.

   "I don't know where this comes from. The reciever is me" YoSeob explained.

   "I think it supposed to be for me. Sheesh, typing errors are always happening these days" MinHo took the box from YoSeob's hands.

   "Yahh!!!" YoSeob shouted as he jumped and landed infront of MinHo. In a blink of an eye, the box was in YoSeob's hands.

   "That is mine!" MinHo took the box back.

   "Mine!" YoSeob shouted. They kept pulling and pushing the box until..

   "Give me that!" MinWoo took the box from both of them. "Here, Geunie, you open it" MinWoo gave the box to YooGeun.

   "Yayy!! Thank you hyung!" YooGeun took the box and started to unwrap it. As the box was opened, they heard a very cute sound..

   "Meow.."

   "Kitty.." YooGeun looked excited. He lifted that kitten and hugged it.

   "A kitten? For me?" MinHo asked.

   "Yah, there's a note there" MinWoo pointed at that kitten's neck. There was a note tied to the kitten's blue ribbon. YoSeob pulled the ribbon and read the note.

   "Hyungie, he remember his promise!" YoSeob shouted joyfully.

   "What's the note?" MinHo said while taking the note from YoSeob's hand.

Good luck with your exams. Do your best

                                              - JunHyung -

   "I told you that's mine. Hmm, i'm going to name it, Honey!" YoSeob said

   "What? That's too girly! How about Captain Eats-a-Lot" MinWoo gave another name.

   "That name is supposed to be YoSeob's. Ah, Nickie is good" MinHo said.

   "Yah, this is my kitten so i'll name it whatever i want" YoSeob stuck his tongue out.

   "I think Captain Eats-a-Lot is fine" MinWoo still didn't want to give up.

   "No, Nickie is better!" MinHo said.

   "Captain Eats-a-Lot!"

   "Nickie!"

   "Honey!"

   "Melody.." they heard YooGeun's cute voice.

   "Melody? Hmm, nice one, Geunie" YoSeob YooGeun's head.

   "That's better than all of us" MinWoo nodded.

   "Hmph! Nickie is way more cooler" MinHo said.

   "But i can't understand why the gift was sent to MinHo hyung's house" MinWoo said.

   "Ah, i told hyungie i'm sleeping over here last night. This must be one of his suprise. Hyungie always do something that never come through my head" YoSeob said proudly.

   "Hmm, you guys are just like love birds, you know?"

   "You think so?"

   A while later, they saw GooYeun was walking out of the room with Melody in his hands.

   "Where are you taking Melody?" MinHo asked.  

   "I'm going to give him a cool bath" YooGeun answered cutely. The others just nodded and looked away. A while later, they looked back at YooGeun with their eyes wide open.

  "No!!!! Don't!!!!" they all shouted as they ran towards YooGeun. Cats are sensitive to water. YooGeun is going to bath it? That's a bit crazy. What a cute and innocent YooGeun...