1# Aegyo Master's idea!

Aegyo Club ★ 2

   "Ah, i'm done!" YoSeob smiled in happiness. He had finished all his homework. What a relief.

   "You are too boring now! All you do is just studying and studying, aishh!" MinWoo sighed.

   "I finished my homework to hang out with you guys. Come, lets go and meet SongJu" YoSeob stood up and headed towards the door followed by the other Aegyo Club members.

~*~*~

   "Hye, guys!" SongJu waved at them joyfully. She went to see those four guys last week to find the solution for her problem.

   "SongJu! Here, ask YoSeob for a plan, i bet he got an idea right now" HongKi said.

   "Sorry,no idea for today" YoSeob confessed.

   "Yahhh..." everyone sighed.

   YoSeob kept quite trying to remember what SongJu's problem. Ah, she said she likes someone but that someone is a gay so she doesn't know how to make that guy notice her. YoSeob nodded then he smiled.

   "If you want to date with a gay, you have to try to date a gay" YoSeob said.

   "Huh?" everyone there didn't understand what YoSeob talking about.

   "Hm, if you like a gay, then you shoud try to date another gay to have a try" YoSeob gave an idea. They all nodded. Understood.

   "But, who?" MinWoo gave a question. All three other members sighed. A moment later, MinWoo, HongKi and YoSeob looked at each other and at the same time, they looked at MinHo.

   "What?" MinHo asked.

   "How about you? You will be the perfect gay date for SongJu" HongKi said.

   "What? No, no.. Im not a g-.." MinHo couldn't finish his words when HongKi covered his mouth.

   "Of course you are. Ah, MinHo will never admit he's a gay. Never, haha!" HongKi said to SongJu. SongJu just smiled.

   "Hmm, so SongJu, next Saturday, 8 in the morning, okay? Don't worry, MinHo will come" MinWoo winked.

   "Mmm, okay, i have to go now, see you later" SongJu smiled and walked away.

   "Yah!!!" MinHo shouted making all the Aegyo Club members opened their eyes wider.

    "Why did you guys make decisions without my permission?" MinHo said with a fierce face.

   "Hey, relax.. Just Saturday, and she'll leave you and get her beloved love. Just Saturday, please.." YoSeob tapped MinHo's shoulders trying to calm him down.

   "Haish, fine. But you owe me a big box of dark chocolates" MinHo replied.

   "I told you, you will get fat if you eat to much chocolates" HongKi advised.

   "Not, chocolate, it's dark chocolate!! Dark chocolates are healthier than chocolates, okay? Remember that!" MinHo was pissed.

   "Okay, okay, i will ask our club bank, MinWoo to buy that for you" YoSeob said looking at MinWoo. MinWoo smiled and nodded.

   "No, i meant each of you will give me a box of dark chocolates" MinHo said. The other members opened their eyes wider in shock.

   "How can all that chocolate fit in your stomach?" HongKi asked.

   "I'm not going to eat them all at once. I'll eat a box a day" MinHo answered.

   "A box a day?! Yah, you're crazy!" MinWoo shook his head.

   "It's normal guys" YoSeob said.

   "Yeah, even YoSeob ate 7 plates of cakes in a day" MinHo smiled.

   "Okay, fine! Ehh, come on, we're late!" they all rushed home to pack their things. They're having a sleep-over at MinHo's house tonight since tomorrow is Sunday. They were very excited.

 

i'll update the next chapter soon! ^.^