12# Problem solved!

Aegyo Club ★ 2

   "Good evening to all teachers, and friends. Our friend, Yang YoSeob was accused of cheating in exams. So here we are, on the stage, to defend him" MinHo said with a microphone on his hand. Then, HongKi unfolded a paper and put it on the wall so everyone could see.

   "There are several reasons why we stand up for our friend. Firstly, he was the most cheerful friend we know. After that day, he changed. No more cute smile. No more cheerful face. Seobie, we really missed you" MinWoo said with tears flowing.

   "Okay, so. Here's the proof that YoSeob didn't cheat.

  

    "Firstly, Yang YoSeob sit at the back when the examination. And the cleverest student is JunYoung, sit infront of LeeKim. If YoSeob wanted to cheat, he'd surely take the most clever student's answer. LeeKim is known as the Big Bro because of his fat body. Sorry, LeeKim. So, YoSeob couldn't possibly take JunYoung's answer because he couldn't even see it! And it's impossible YoSeob wanted to take KwangMin's answer because KwangMin always fooling around and he always gets the last place in every exam" HongKi said. The hall was quite until..

   "Oh yeah? Then YoSeob will surely take GaYoon and Siwon's answers" Miss Ju's voice was heard as she stood up. HongKi looked at MinHo didn't know what to reply. MinHo pushed HongKi behind and stood infront of HongKi.

   "Miss Ju, you should know your students better. Don't you know GaYoon? The most fierce, scary girl in class? It's imposible YoSeob took GaYoon's answer because if he did, YoSeob shouldn't be alive right now" MinHo joked.

   "You better watch your mouth, Mister!" they heard GaYoon's voice.

   "See? Told you, scary. Her aura is enough to make me scared" HongKi nodded. 

   "T.. Then, how about Siwon? YoSeob cheated for sure!" Miss Ju replied.

   "Siwon? Siwon is a very careful student. In the exam, everyone saw Siwon put his hands around the answer paper didn't want anyone to see his answers" this time, MinWoo answered.

   "Oh, yeah. YongHwa always get the second place in exams. So it's not possible YoSeob cheated" Miss Ju still didn't want to give up.

   MinHo shook his head and said. "No, didn't you remember, Mr Jack in charge of monitoring the class. Let me remind you that Mr Jack has the sharpest eyes among of us all. He kept walking around the classroom while the examination. So, it's very impossible YoSeob cheated"

   Miss Ju's face changed, didn't know what else to say. A moment later, they saw Mr Jack stood up and clapped his hands with a smile. Followed by the other teachers and students. They all clapped for MinHo, HongKi and MinWoo for their efforts of helping their friend, YoSeob. Even Miss Ju smiled and clapped her hands.

   "Guys.. Thank you.." YoSeob whispered to himself at the back of the hall. He saw everything just now.

   "Yah, YoSeob, umm.. We're so sorry we didn't talk to you for a very long time" GiKwang and the other BEAST members walked towads YoSeob.

   "Hyung!! I'm so sorry. Please forgive me hyung!!" DongWoon hugged YoSeob.

   "It's okay, guys. Everything is fine now" YoSeob smiled. 'I guess everything is over now. Thank you, Aegyo Club.. Thank you..'

 

Sorry for the long wait. I've been so busy. Anyway, i'll update soon!