Gary's Sacrifice: Part 1

Law of the Underworld

'Gary's Sacrifice: Part 1'

 

 

A/N: Still mature, but it’s short.

Gary’s ego grows even more  hearing Jihyo’s soft panting. Her hand is currently tracing his arms while he pumps in her again. He was in pain, his bulge was straining in his pants, Gary needs release but Jihyo was his priority. “Am I the best you ever had?” He teases, a stripe on her neck.

Jihyo groans. “Y-Yeah, you. You’re the f-first.”

His fingers stop moving. “What?”

He hears her whine in the dark. “N-Never done this before.”

Gary thought he couldn’t get any bigger but he was oh so wrong. His crotch twitch as more blood rushes down to his . A moan escapes his lips. “, Jihyo.” Gary groans, begrudgingly removing his sticky fingers from Jihyo.

“Gary?” She sounds shy and unsure.

When his brain starts functioning, Gary mutters, “I want to do this right.”

“I think you were doing just fine.” Jihyo shifts to face him, the tip of her nose touching his. “Such a gentleman you are.” Gary was shocked when Jihyo press their lips together. “That was good though.”

Gary laughs. “You don’t know half of it.”

“Can’t wait,” Jihyo nestles her face against his neck sighing. “I could have gone for more.”

Another laugh comes out from Gary. “I know. But I want to you properly.” He ignores his as he leans into Jihyo’s touch.

“I’d love that.”

A/N: All done with the s ex!

 

 

 

When Gary was sure Jihyo was sleeping, he used every single martial arts he had learned from being an assassin to remove himself without being detected. He ran to the bathroom and had a quick wank before heading to see his grandfather.

He finds him already in the study with two steaming cups of tea on the table. “Good sleep?” his grandfather greets him and gets back to what he was reading.

Gary takes a seat. “Yes, sir.” He takes a second to imagine Jihyo’s face last night and this puts a smile on his face. “Real good.”

His grandfather ignores him and got right to the point. “Your father is on the move.”

Gary raise a brow. “Where to?”

“Seoul.” Gary wonders where his grandfather gets the intel especially when he hasn’t seen anyone but the old lady in the compound. He shakes his doubts, trusting his grandfather instead. “Seems like you have lots of friends in the city.”

Gary’s clasps his hands together out of habit. “Adjussi, I need to borrow a car.”

“What’s your plan?”

Gary sighs. “It’s easy. Destroy what matters to him most.”

“And that’s not you?” After a beat, his grandfather and Gary burst out laughing. When they’ve composed themselves, his grandfather looks at him as if he was his missing child. The adoration the older man was displaying makes Gary smile in return.

“Fortunately.”

“Are you willing to get rid of your mother’s remains?”

It amazes Gary on how much the man in front of him knows. It had taken Gary his whole life to find out that his mother’s remains was Jae suk’s greatest treasure. Was there a whole department in his grandfather’s fortress dedicated to gathering information? His curiosity got the better of him. “How’d you know that?” Gary leans closer, “How’d you know Jihyo is Choi’s daughter? How’d you know we were in the plane?”

The smile on Gary’s grandfather falls. “I’ve lived long Gary.”

“You’re avoiding the question.”

“Am I?”

“Yes.”

The adjussi settles further into his chair. “Gary, do you know who Nix’s parents?”

Gary’s whole body tenses. It was an odd question but a very valid one. He had never given a thought about Nix’s past or the circumstances leading to their chance meeting. The sudden inquisition makes Gary sweat. “Is that important?”

“Yes.” The older man nods.

Gary gives up and answers, “I don’t know who her parents are.”

“Aren’t you curious?”

Gary shakes his head, exasperated. “No, I’m not. Why does this matter?” He ignores the screaming denial in his head.

The older man rests his chin on his intertwined hands, waiting curiously. “I think it’s interesting, that a child with no skills whatsoever lives within the company of your father. Don’t you think that’s curious?”

Gary must have looked like a fish out of water with the way his mouth kept opening and closing. The adjussi had a point, why in the hell was Nix in that mansion. He sifts through his memory to find some evidence of suspicious activities however he couldn’t find anything but innocence surrounding Nix. He runs his fingers through his hair. “W-What are you saying? Are you implying that Nix is a spy?” The screaming got louder. His blood boils in shame for even considering that the little girl could be a spy. Gary’s head starts to pound and a bark of laughter comes out from his mouth.

“Gary.”

“Please. Please, tell me she isn’t.” The soft sob that comes out of his mouth is new and so surprising that his hand flies up to his mouth.

“Gary. She isn’t a spy.” His grandfather explains finally putting him out of his misery.

A breath of relief escapes Gary’s mouth, his hand tremble as he runs his hands through his hair again. “God…” he breathes then searches his grandfather’s eyes, “Wait…then what are you saying?”

There was a hesitant pause. “She’s your sister.”

The chair he was sitting on falls over when Gary stands, the momentum sending the chair on the ground. “What the ?”

“Well, half-sister.”

“What?” he asks flabbergasted.

“You have to understand, a man, even Jae suk, can get lonely and-“

“I know that! God. And you’re sure about this?” Gary grabs the fallen chair and sits on it. His mind was racing but somehow it all makes sense. Nix, a child, was in the most dangerous household in Korea. He wants to reach for his gun and shoot his foot for being an idiot. “I-I…I have a sister.” He felt ecstatic, he felt high. “I have a sister…”

His musing was disturbed by his grandfather clearing his throat. “Are you going to kill Nix’s father?” the older man questions him. “Are you going to leave Nix fatherless?” Gary knows the implication of the question and he can only scoff.

The answer comes out of his mouth naturally. “Yes.” With Gary’s voice never wavering. “After I kill our father, I’m going to be her father.”

“You’re going to be…what?” His grandfather stammers then chuckles after. “Have you gone insane?”

“I’m serious.”

“Gary…”

Gary sighs. “Please, just. She can’t know. Jae suk doesn’t deserve Nix.”

The older man seem to like his reasoning. He watch the old man’s frown smoothing and becomes kind again. “Fine. This family have gone stupid, god. I’ll play along, Gary.”

“Thanks. So,” Gary looks down at his feet trying to sort out his plan. He admits though that his plan isn’t as elaborate as he would like, but careful planning doesn’t run in the family, it was more gut feelings and raw instincts. “I’m leaving tomorrow night-“ he finally says, “-I’m going back to the South. My father would have sent Kwang-, I mean w-would have sent someone to Seoul instead of actually going there himself.”

He hears the old man snicker. “And you’re just going to waltz in there?”

Gary can’t help feel like a child. “Of course not! But, I know that the servant’s quarters aren’t as heavily guarded.”

“What if they up the security?”

Gary shrug. “Then I need to bring extra rounds.”

“You’re going to get killed. You’re plan is just plain stupid.” The adjussi hisses, and adds, more to himself than Gary, “God, how did this family survive?”

He shrugs again, a smile forming on his mouth. “Not if I kill my father first.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

-0-

Jihyo jumps out of bed ready to attack when her vision caught a figure standing over her. She freezes midway when her brain tells her it was only Gary. “Oh my god, I could have killed you,” she says lowering the knife in her hand. She looks over her shoulder when she hears Nix stir. In a lowered voice she asks, “Where are you going?” Jihyo gestures at Gary’s outfit and the bag nearby.

“Going back, I need to talk to you.” He replies before heading to the bathroom. Jihyo follows, almost stumbling when her foot caught in the blanket.

She closes the bathroom door quietly before asking, “What’s going on?”

Gary leans against the vanity, arms folded together against his chest. Jihyo wants to panic due to the impending conversation but Gary was too calm for it to be bad news. “I have some unfinished business with my father, Jihyo. I need you to look after Nix while I’m gone.” Gary tilts his head. “I won’t be too long, I promise.”

“You’re only one person,” Jihyo reminds him. Its suicide what Gary is about to do and Jihyo can’t help but feel a warm feeling spread across her chest. The bravery Gary is showing right now is nothing compared to anyone Jihyo had met before and she had to remind herself not to fling herself at Gary.

Gary grins and Jihyo’s knee quiver. “I won’t be too long,” he repeats.

Jihyo nods without replying. They stare at each other for a while, a silent conversation moves through them like air. She knows she can’t stop Gary, he had made up his mind. And from one assassin to another, Jihyo recognises that a mission cannot be easily changed, it has to be finished no matter what. Jihyo believes that Gary will do anything to keep his promise and she will do the same with Nix.

After a long silence, Gary finally moves, walking slowly towards her. Jihyo expected a kiss and her body shivers in anticipation but instead Gary stops abruptly and lowers himself on the ground, one knee supporting all his weight. Her heart rate shot up as well as her breathing. “W-What…”

“Jihyo?”

“Gary, what are you doing?” Jihyo’s heart feels like it’s about to leap out of her rib cage.

“Jihyo, will you-“Gary takes her right hand into his own hand, holding it like it was the most precious thing in the world. “Will you marry me? Please?”

If Jihyo can roar her answer she would. “Yes!” She squeals jumping onto Gary making him loose his balance, sending them both on the ground. “Yes, yes,” she whispers, hugging Gary tightly. Jihyo feels lightheaded for some reason but if this is what love feels like, Jihyo doesn’t want it to end.

 

 

 

 

A month later…

 

 

Jihyo burst out crying when she sees the body bag being wheeled into the Kang’s compound.

 

 

 

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE!!! Thank you for your comments and encouragement!! I think this story will have its ending soon, hopefully, so we can all have our closure LOL!!!! thanks for reading!