Chapter 1

Just business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2018

Jiyong could hear the clicking of her high heeled shoes long before the door to his messy office was slammed open. 'Are you sleeping?' he oppened his eyes slowly, trying to focus on the dark lean lady standing in front of him. Typical Eropean beauty- long legs, hour glass line, dark untaimed hair, olive skin and full lips... and anger written all over her gorgeous face. Jiyong got up from the couch and rubbed his eyes sleepily while the woman was looking trough the folders spread all over his desk.
'W-what's up?' he groaned and Angela let out a long dramatic sigh
'YoungBae...he...' the girl was having one of the typical for her panic attacks, throwing sheets and pensils aggressively while searching for something, ' He...he lost the sponsorship contract with "Ediya".'
Jiyong was suddenly completely awake. How the hell do you lose a damn contract, Bae?
 'Are you serious?' he jumped up on his feet, going trough the pile of folders and notes, 'I told him I need it today. The loyers will be here any second. Wait...' he sat down on the leather couch, burying his face in his sweaty palms. ' It can't be here. Why are we even waisting our time? Just try your best to get a new one as soon as possible.'
His assistant Angela gasped resentfully just when Bae innocently entered the room. His face was blisfull, relaxed and glowing as usually and Jiyong was a second away from wiping that smirk off his hyung's lips with a punch in the nose.
'What's wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter