Chapter 2

Just business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's fingertips traced the familiar face smiling from the cover of "Forbes". He never knew he would see his makne in such a magazine but he also never thought they'll grow so distant. "Lee Seungri - the new face of bussines" - the letters were huge and bright, burning Kwon's eyes. What would his little panda know about bussines? But the more he stared at the picture the more he noticed the person on the cover wasn't really his clumsy Ri but a grown man. His loving panda eyes were now cold and empty, missing the bright sparkle they once had. Seungri's chubby face was now sharp, pale and tired, platinum blond hair making him look even older than he actually was. Mr. Lee Seungri wasn't a singer anymore. He had a famous dance company with crews who had their own shows, creating choreographies for western celebrities. Moreover, his restaurant chain was the most famous one in Korea (although it was pretty expensive) . 
'Ready.' Youngabe left his third newspaper aside. The idea to make a small 'research' before they met Seungri was his,  'Yah, you haven't even started reading.'
Truth be told, Jiyong was afraid of what he'll see in the magazine, afraid of seeing him happy in the arms of some gold digger. It was very selfish of him but he wanted to be there for Seungri in the good moments, not some unknown girl.
'We're here.' announced Angela, saving him from Bae's anger
The three of them got out of the car and made their way into the tall and shiny bulding of ''Victory inc''. Although Angela tried to arrange a meeting with Senungri, his assistant never called her back so they decided to just 'crash his party'.
'Ah, hello~' she smiled brightly, approaching the front desk secretary 'We'd like to see Mr.Lee, please.'
The young lady raised a brow and clicked her tongue in a slightly pissed off manner. She was around 24-25 years old, with fair skin, long dark hair, plumb lips and bombshell figure. 'Typical' thought Jiyong, trying to keep his distance and let his assistant do her job
'I don't think you have an arranged meeting.' the secretary looked like she could slit Angela's throat any second (Just as Seungri's mom always said- "Pretty girls hate each other")
On hearing something's wrong Taeyang approached the desk, light smirk appearing on his face. 'Maybe you could ask him?' He could clearly see her gulping before picking up the phone hurriedly.
'Mr.Lee, Taey- Dong Youngbae from "GD ent." is here. Can he come in?' her voice sounded drastically different. It was soft, sweet and Jiyong hated it in his guts '...Ah but ,sir... Yes, I know yesterday you said you don't want to see them ....but.... Yes, I'm sorry, sir.' the woman hung up and let out a long sigh, 'He said he won't be able to see you today... or any day.'
'Please, tell him it's an emergency.' Youngbae explained calmly although the other two knew exactly how pissed off he was just by the way his finger were tapping the desk
'I'm sorry, sir.' 
Jiyong  was heading towards the car when he heard his best friend raise his voice:
'Tell him I will whoop his if he doesn't meet us immediately.' Angela was trying to calm him down by repeatedly patting his shoulders and back, 'Call this li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter