We Meet Again...

My Doppelganger and I

Youngmin’s POV

I felt like my body was going to give up on me today. I never imagined how busy this place got ever since Minwoo came. I’m not saying I don’t want Minwoo to be here. I do like him being around, I’m just not use to working like this. I was still mad at Jeongmin for not being there when we needed him. What has gotten into that guy anyways?

 

^^^

5:05pm.

The three of us were closing up the shop and finishing the last few customers for the day. Boy, am I tired, I just wanted to sleep right now.

We cleaned the tables, swept the floors, and all that’s left was the restroom. Jeongmin and I would always rock paper scissors to see who cleans the restroom for the day. It is one of the worse jobs to do in this shop and I hate to clean the toilets. Now that Minwoo was here, I’ll have a better chance of not doing restroom duty.

“I’m so tirreedd…I’m glad we’re done for the day,” Minwoo said, sitting comfortably on a dining chair.

“Actually, there’s still one more thing we got to do,” Jeongmin replied, shocking both Minwoo and I. “That is one of us to be exact.”

“Look who finally decided to say something,” I said sarcastically. Jeongmin then rolled his eyes to me.

“What do you mean Jeongmin sunbae?” Minwoo asked.

Jeongmin started to blush a little when he heard Minwoo said ‘sunbae’ to him, but had the courage to speak still.

“Well…Mr. Blondie and I have this game of rock paper scissors to see who cleans the restroom at the end of the day. It’s pretty much a tradition we’ve been doing for two years now.”

“Sounds fun,” Minwoo said, clapping lightly and smiling. Jeongmin and I gave Minwoo an odd look that made him change his expression.

“Yeah, fun…just not for the loser,” I said, laughing.

“Well, the time is ticking and I just want to go home already,” Jeongmin said, getting in position with the game. “Let’s get this over with.”

Minwoo and I both agreed and we all battled it out…

“If you don’t bring it out you lose, rock paper scissors…”

Minwoo and Jeongmin both chose rock and me…well I was the loser for the day, which …so much for the probability of winning…

“Yeah!!! It looks like Youngmin is doing restroom duty today,” Jeongmin teased, sticking out his tongue to me.

“Huh, whatever…”I said, scratching my hair.

“Shouldn’t we help Youngmin sunbae?” Minwoo asked.

Jeongmin starts to walk in circles with his head up. “If we help Youngmin-ah, then there’s no point into doing this tradition then,” Jeongmin said, in a childish tone.

“Sorry Youngmin sunbae,” Minwoo apologized, patting my back.

“It’s okay, it was worth a try anyways…” I said, getting the cleaning materials for the restroom.

“Well, good luck Youngmin-ah. Don’t forget to lock up.” Jeongmin said, taking Minwoo outside the shop.

“Wait, we’re just going to leave him?” Minwoo asked, struggling to break free from Jeongmin’s grasp.

“Follow the Kona Beans tradition Minwoo hoobae,” Jeongmin said, with him and Minwoo leaving the shop with no sign of goodbye.

I was left all alone, in the empty Kona Beans shop.

 

^^^

I was in the restroom still cleaning in disgust. It’s been a while now ever since Jeongmin and Minwoo left and I wasn’t paying attention to the time. As I was cleaning the sink, I heard a familiar voice…

“Of all the people you could’ve had a crush on, you picked a weakling child,”

I was completely shocked by that voice’s harsh words. I stopped cleaning the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I was staring at my own reflection for a while until he finally showed up. I found my reflection changing my blonde hair color to black now. It was him, my evil twin brother, Kwangmin…

“We meet again hyung,” Kwangmin said, with that evil tone I couldn’t stand.

“Kwangmin, when will you understand to the fact that you died,” I said, giving him an odd stare.

He gives me the same stare I gave him, knowing he was my own reflection, with the only difference being our hair.

“Oh my Youngmin, that’s not how you treat your fellow dongsaeng,” Kwangmin said, sarcastically.

“You WERE my brother. Stop saying you are.”

“Being your twin, I know everything about you.”

“How can someone whose dead know everything about me?”

“That’s the thing, I’m not like you. I’m just a mere spirit living inside you, watching your every move, 24/7…I know your thoughts, I know your flaws, your vulnerabilities and weaknesses…” Kwangmin continues.  “For one, I know you like that Minwoo kid…”

“So what if I like him? Is that a problem?”

“Love at first sight is not real. It’s just nonsense and a childish dream.” Kwangmin said, laughing. I started to laugh with him too all of a sudden and I covered my mouth. “You don’t even know a brief profile on the guy and you desperately fall for him already?”

“Shut up…”

“You want him badly. I can feel your affection and emotions every time he’s near you…”

 “Shut up…”

“And they way you were today with that Minwoo boy, pathetic…”

“Leave Minwoo out of this!!!” I screamed, clenching my fist on the mirror. Suddenly, I heard the sounds of glass breaking and found myself bleeding. There was blood on the sink and the broken mirror I just smashed.

“That’s it hyung, let all your anger be fill with rage, just like me…” Kwangmin said, still showing bits of him in the mirror. “Soon, you’ll be just like me in no time…” Suddenly, Kwangmin disappears from the mirror.

I started to have a huge headache all of a sudden…it was like my brain was going to pop right off. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and was in shock…

5:59pm.

My hand started twitching a lot and I just dropped my phone. I felt like I was getting weaker as I got down to the floor, screaming in desperate pain. My eyesight was starting to get dimmer and darker. It was then, I heard my phone ringing. With the rest of my strength, I slowly picked up the phone and I was squinting my eyes to see the message.

“Youngmin-ah!? Where are you? You’re not home. I’m getting worried…”

                                                                                                                     -Dad

 

I was then left unconscious…not knowing…what happened after that…

 

Author’s Notes

I’d like to first thank the people who subscribed to my story and hope you subscribers enjoyed this chapter. Now that Kwangmin was added into the plot, tension will rise in the next chapter so I hope you’re looking forward to it. :)