Getting to know you

Mondays are the Worst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi Everyone, since today is Monday here's a new chapter for you all. Hope this helps ease the Monday Blues..

---

When they arrived at the coffee shop, KJK seated them in the corner table so that they were far away from the rest of the customers since he wanted to have a chat with SJH without being interrupted by other people.

After ordering, the two of them sat awkwardly in front of the other; both of them didn’t know how to converse with each other off-screen. Ji Hyo decided to just take out her phone and pretended to text someone. Not being able to take the awkward silence, the commander decided to start a conversation topic to ease the tension between them.

“Song Ji Hyo-ssi, How do you like filming Running Man so far, are you having fun?” JK asked JH, while commending himself secretly for choosing a good topic.

“Neh, I really enjoy doing Running man so much. Even during the first few episodes I participated in, I have already imagined myself doing this for a really long time. I like the challenges and also the staffs are really pretty nice”

“Jinjja? I told myself the same thing during the very first episode, I can also see myself doing this for a very long time. I really hope this show will last for a long time“

While enjoying their breakfast, KJK and SJH talked some more about their personal life, and before they know it, it was time to get back to the set.

“Thank You for accompanying me while I eat my breakfast Kim Jong Kook-ssi. It was also great to get to know you a little better. I hope this will improve our rapport with each other, especially on the show.” Jihyo told the commander on their way back to the set.

“It was my pleasure Ji Hyo-ssi, I’m looking forward to getting to know you even more in the future. Hope we’ll be more comfortable with each other as we go along. Will it be possible for us to start talking informally with each other?”

“I guess I am okay with that Kim Jong Kook-ssi”

“You may start by calling me oppa instead of Mr. Kim Jong Kook”

“Okay Kim Jong Kook-ssi, I mean kim Jong Kook oppa. Wow I think I’ll need a little time to adjust to saying that. Please bear with me, talking to you informally seems harder than I initially thought”

 

Both of them were surprised that the breakfast turned out better than they initially thought. Soon enough, they both arrived on the set with smiles on their faces. There was 30 more minutes on the clock before the filming will officially start but Big-Nose and YJS and Haha were already there and they noticed the two arriving together.”

“Omo, where did you two come from?” Asked a surprised JSJ

“Were you two out on a date?” added an amused YJS

 

Haha on the other hand just smiled a knowing smile towards his hyung for he knows what he is up to.

Ji Hyo quickly replied to her two oldest cast mates “Oppas, don’t misunderstand, I was here early because my manager had to go somewhere else. When I got here, Mr. Kim Jong Kook was already here. He then scolded me about skipping breakfast before filming which is why I decided to go to a coffee shop to eat breakfast.”

“Aigoo, this old bachelor is always scolding everybody regardless if it’s morning or night. But joking aside Ji Hyo ya, he is right you know, you shouldn’t skip breakfast especially before coming to running man.” Said a very concerned YKS

“Araso Jae Suk oppa, It was just an emergency and I did not have time to eat, but I’ll make sure to not do it again.”

 

While Ji Hyo was talking with her two oppas, they did not notice that Haha and Jong Kook stepped away from where they were standing. When both of them were far from the hearing range of the 3 people, Haha whispered to Jong Kook  “Omo hyung, I know you like to get things done quickly, but I didn’t know you were THAT fast! Did you have a good time?”

“Aish! Stop annoying me early in the morning, I just so happened that we were both here very early. But as you can see, I’m already ahead of you so you better bring on you’re a game.”

“Don’t worry about me hyung, I know how to woo girls so you better watch out.”

“Bring it on!”

 

Soon after, they started the filming. The guest for that day is Tony and Kim Kwang-kyu. Their first game was a 1 vs 9 game where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter