The Cold-Hearted Hyung

Mondays are the Worst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji Hyo’s POV

When I was invited to be part of running man, I was very excited because I heard that Jae-suk oppa and Kim Jong Kook-ssi will be part of the cast. I had a really fun time filming the Family Outing episode with them. So even though there were rumors that this new variety is physically tough, I gained a little confidence booster. My dongsaeng Song Joong-ki will also be there, and since he was close to InSsung, I am sure he will help me as well since I am close to my Frozen Flower leading man.

My first day on set was really embarrassing because it seemed like I was the last one to arrive on the filming location. They have already begun filming the opening scene when I arrived; I knew I shouldn’t have worn those high heels. I initially wanted to wear sneakers and comfortable clothing knowing it would be a physical game. However, my stylist and manager insisted that I wear something fashionable since I have an image to protect. They reminded me that I was an actress and I should only show my feminine side when I go on the show. Because I worked hard to get to where I am, I willingly followed their advice and tried my best to contain myself during the filming of the show. I tried to act like a damsel in distress because I was told that is how the female guest should appear. Also I really wanted to have that Kim Jong Kook-ssi see me as a woman. I don’t really know why, but after filming the Family Outing episode, I can’t seem to stop myself from thinking about him.

As soon as I arrived at the set, I was warmly greeted by Yoo Jae-suk hyung and Song Joong-ki. That tall guy seemed to be polite as well. I looked around the set and saw Kim Jong Kook-ssi on the opposite side of where I was standing, I tried to smile at him, but it looked like he was avoiding my side of the set. Immediately after assuming that, I scolded myself because I don’t see any reason for him to ignore me since based on my memory; we had a great time together in Famil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter