Race Start!

Mondays are the Worst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KJK was the first to arrive on the set of running man because he couldn’t sleep the night before because he kept convincing himself that what he is about to do doesn’t make him a bad person because he is doing this to save his friend. He also used that time to formulate his strategy on how to approach Ji Hyo.

Because he arrived too early, he had to wait a while since the staff members are still setting up the set since filming won’t start for about another 2 hours. KJK decided to sit behind the lights in the corner and surf the web about articles relating to Song Ji Hyo to give him ideas on how to talk to Ji Hyo. He got so engrossed with his research that he did not notice that another cast member has also arrived and was headed his way.

--

Song Ji Hyo was still half asleep when her car approached the location of the set, her manager immediately woke her up and told her she needed to retouch her make-up and reminded her that she has an image to maintain. Song Ji Hyo knew it was useless to argue with her manager so she did what she was told. As soon as she was ‘presentable’ she got out of her car, she noticed that the crews were in the midst of setting up the site. She got intrigued because even though she’s never been late during filming, she has also never been this early. She decided to look for a spot to sit where she can wait for her fellow cast members. As she was walking towards where the empty chairs were located, she was surprised to see the last person she wants to sit with this early in the morning.

As soon as Song Ji Hyo realized that Kim Jong Kook was also sitting where she intended to stay, she decided to just look for another spot to sit because she doesn’t want to wait awkwardly with someone who obviously is not interested in her.

She was about to turn when she heard a familiar voice. “Song Ji Hyo-ssi” at first she thought she was just imagining it, so she continued to walk, but then she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter