Assumptions

Mondays are the Worst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi Everyone! Here's another chapter, I hope you all like it! I'd like to apoligize in advance for any gramatical errors that you may find in this chapter. 

--

During the following weeks, JH and JK started to meet each other outside of Running Man. It started a few days after KJK drove SJH home from Running Man…

During the night when KJK drove her home, SJH couldn’t stop thinking how much he owed KJK for bringing her home so she thought that she should do something to show KJK how grateful she is. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her phone ringing, without checking who was calling, she answered the call.

KJK: Hello Ji Hyo, it’s me Kim Jong Kook

SJH: Hello oppa, did you get home safely?

KJK: Neh Ji Hyo-ya. I just called to check in with you. Good Night please rest well.

SJH: Oppa, I’d like to thank you again for taking me home

KJK: It’s no problem Ji Hyo ya. I had fun during our short road trip. Let’s do that again soon. Hehe

SJH: If you insist, can I start making you my driver? Hehe Just kidding oppa

KJK: No problem, as long as I am not busy, I don’t mind driving you around.

KJK said that without thinking it over. As soon as he said those words, he was shocked at how it seemed like he was flirting with SJH unintentionally.

SJH: Aish oppa, you know I was just joking; I can’t do that to you. I’m sure you have far better things to do than to drive me around. Anyway oppa, I’m sure you’re very tired so you should rest now. Thank you again oppa, and if there is anything you need that I can help with just let me know. It’s the least I can do to show you how grateful I am to you.

KJK: Actually there is something that you can help me but only if you want to, I’m not going to force you into it because you might think that I only brought you home so I could get something out of it. This is just a request but if you don’t want to do it or can’t then you don’t have to. Aish, nevermind, forget I said anything

SJH: What is it oppa? Come on tell me, if it is something I can do then I am more than willing to help you out.

KJK: It’s just that there is this private event my brother asked me to go to this Friday because his colleagues keeps bugging him to bring me with him because they want to meet me. But seeing that it’s an event for doctors, I’m sure I’ll be out of place during the event because I can’t relate to their conversational topics. However, I can’t say no to my brother because you know how weak I am when it comes to my family. So if you are free, would it be possible for you to accompany me to the event because I just have a lot of fun when we talk. Don’t worry about the media, it’s going to be a very private party and my brother said that there would not be any press at the event

SJH: This Friday oppa? Hmm hold on, let me just check my schedule….. Oppa I just checked my schedule and it just so happened that I am free that time. I would be honored to keep you company on the said event. Plus, you’ll never know, maybe one day, I get to play a doctor role so it would be of use to me to learn a thing or two from them.

KJK: It’s amazing how you are able to incorporate your craft with something as random as a medical conference. Btw, the event will start at 6:30pm, can I pick you up from your house at 5pm?

SJH: No need to pick me up from here oppa, I can just meet you somewhere near so that you won’t have to drive all the way here.

KJK: No, I won’t do that to you. I invited you to this event and it is only proper to take you to and from your home on that day. So it’s settled I’ll be there at 5pm. See you on Friday. Good Night and get some sleep, sorry for hindering you from getting your beloved sleep.

SJH: Good Night oppa and see you on Friday.

The next two days, JH got busy with her drama filming that it slipped her mind to look for a dress to wear for the event on Friday. On her way home from her two-day straight filming, she mentally reminded herself that she would need to ask her stylist to come with her to look for dresses. When she got home she went straight to her bedroom to crash because she was so tired. She was about to lie down on her bed when she noticed that there were two white boxes with purple ribbons on it. One box was a big sized box while the second box was a small sized box. She was curious to see what’s inside her box so she decided to go ahead and open the big box first. Upon opening the box, she saw a note on top of layers of Japanese paper that was used to cover the item inside the box. She opened the note card hoping to get a clue on who sent her the gifts and was surprised to see a familiar hand writing.

‘Ji Hyo ya, I know how busy you are with your filming so I took the liberty of getting an outfit for the event I invited you in. I don’t want you to have to waste your time worrying about the outfit so I asked one of my designer friends to make you an outfit. I hope you like it!’ -KJK

When she saw the dress inside, she was in awe at how pretty the dress was. She then opened the smaller box and found another note inside.

‘My stylist told me that this pair of shoes is perfect with that dress. Also, I was told it’s very comfortable to wear so that your feet won’t hurt while wearing these high heels’. -KJK

JH was amazed at how much effort Kim Jong Kook exerted to make it easier for her. He was very thoughtful. He didn’t have to buy her a dress in fact she had planned on buying one herself the next day. Jong Kook definitely have a number of traits that Ji Hyo wants for her man.

On the day of the event, Ji Hyo woke up early to so she could go to the spa and enjoy a luxurious beauty treatment to get herself ready for the event. Even though there wouldn’t be any media present, she wants to look extra beautiful to get the attention of the commander.

On the other hand, Kim Jong Kook also woke up early because somehow he was very excited to attend the event. This however, was not the case two weeks ago when his brother first told him about the event. Because there still so many hours left before he needed to fetch Ji Hyo, Sparta Kook decided to go to the gym. To no surprise, Kim Jong Kook spent the entire morning at the gym, when he got back home; it was already 1pm so he decided to take a shower and after which he would eat late lunch. After finishing his food, he decided to start getting ready for the event… When he was done dressing up, he checked himself in the mirror and although his hair is already styled nicely, he wanted to have it redone. Although it looked good the first time, he wanted to fix it to make it look perfect.

It seemed that both the commander and the ace were eager at the same time nervous to attend the event. They both wanted to look extra perfect even if they didn’t have any particular task for the event.

KJK, being a punctual person, arrived at SJH’s house 20 minutes early so he decided to wait a couple minutes inside his car so th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter