Drive By

Mondays are the Worst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy Monday Everybody! 

--

The following week, Jong Kook found himself to be less competitive when it comes to Ji Hyo. He even let her go when she pleaded during the Hide-and-seek game. This surprised everyone since it’s not like him to just let people go free even if that person is a girl. In the past, when he catches a girl, he would call Gary, Haha or their female teammate to remove the name tag. And if they don’t come, he will be the one to remove it but he makes sure he does it in a very gentle way. So when he suddenly agreed to released her, it caught him off-guard but he did his best to hide his surprise by saying out lout that “It doesn’t matter, I’,m going to catch her again very soon anyway.”

Unfortunately for his team, his unexpected compassion led the opposing team to victory. Ji Hyo was able to finish her mission and win for her team. Surprisingly, Jong Kook did not get mad at their lost, this was definitely a first for him.

As the next few weeks past, KJK kept winning the game which meant Ji Hyo was almost always on the losing side although it was obvious that she tried her hardest to win the missions. Unfortunately for her, she is always grouped with the Jail Regulars Trio. This made it very hard for her to win because they don’t seem to try to do the mission but instead they choose to just have fun during the filming which is why Ji Hyo felt that they are relying on her to do complete the tasks. Slowly, Ji Hyo seem to neglect her image as an actress because she’s working so hard to win the race, she even started to lie on the floor just to avoid being discovered. One day while filming the episode, she got fed up of losing week after week, so she told the PDs on air that she wants to stopped being the chased and start being the chaser in addition, she wants to be paired up with a strong chaser, namely Kim Jong Kook.

The PDs noticed how much effort Ji Hyo was exerting week after week that they took pity on her and decided to indulge her request. So for the first time, they paired up the commander and ace for the hide-and-seek the week after she made the request.

To staff’s amazement, the mission team did not even stand a chance against the chasing team during the hide-and-seek game. In what seemed like just a few minutes, all the mission team members were eliminated. Thus, the strongest couple was born.

When Ji Hyo got home after the filming; she can’t help but smile for she was very happy that she finally won a hide-and-seek mission. She finally felt the respect and the approval of the other male casts; she felt how their opinion about her is no longer the girl that needed protection, but rather an ace that they need to win challenges. She hoped that the PDs would keep pairing her with the commander.

While she was on her bed, she received a text message from an unfamiliar number. Curiosity got the best of her so she went on and check the message.

Good Job today Ji Hyo ah. I had fun teaming up with you. –KJK.

That night, JH fell asleep with a smile…

--

During the next couple of weeks, SJH and KJK have gotten to know each other better. Although they don’t text each other daily, they somehow manage to at least update and talk to each other once or twice a week via text. At this point, they have gotten to know each other’s likes and dislikes and other personal information. Even though the information they exchanged doesn’t really help KJK with his true intentions, KJK doesn’t even mind because he is enjoying their conversations. KJK has gotten to see the real Ji Hyo literally. SJH has gotten really comfortable in running man that she even started to go to running man filming with clothes that highlights comfort over style. One time, she even shown her bare faced on camera just so they could win the mission, this surprised everyone since she is not like any other actress out there. Even Jang Hyuk, one of KJK’s closest friends, was amazed how easy going the actress is.

--

After two exhausting days of filming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter