Plan of Attack

Mondays are the Worst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3rd person’s POV

Haha and KJK decided to meet in a private room of a restaurant owned by one of their friend. Jong Kook told Haha about his plans to keep Gary away from Ji Hyo before it gets too late. He then asked Haha for some suggestions on how he can separate those two.

Haha: “Hyung, why don’t we tease Gary hyung with the female guests whenever we get the chance. I think that would work because it seems like a lot of our female guests likes him.”

KJK: “That seems like a great idea however, I think their Monday Couple fans would hate us for publicly pairing him off with another woman.”

Haha: “You got a point here hyung, I don’t want to experience what Ji Hyo experienced with Joong Ki’s fans. I don’t want to get 1000 scary hate messages. How else can we stop those two hyung?”

KJK: “I don’t know! Do you think we would be here discussing this if I already know how to do it? Don’t you think I’ve already started doing it if I knew how?”

Haha: “You don’t need to be so harsh! Remember you’re the one who asked for my help so there is no need to shout at me. I swear, sometimes I really believe that you don’t have a heart”

After saying those words, Haha immediately got a bright idea.

Haha: “Hyung! I know what you should do!”

KJK: “What is it? Come on, tell me!”

Haha: “Haist this hyung is really very impatient! Because you seem so insensitive and heartless most of the time, why don’t you be the one to seduce Ji Hyo. Make her fall for you so she would stay away from Gary hyung. That way, the viewers wouldn’t have any suspicions because they will only think you are working together to win.In addition, if you would be able to successfully execute this plan, she will get a taste of her own medicine and feel how she made our friend feel.”

KJK: “Why me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter