I Wish it was any other day but Monday

Mondays are the Worst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I had my way with things, I would take our all the Mondays from the calendar.Mondays are the worst because every Monday, I have to suffer through the pain of seeing you be with him.

 

If I had it my way, I would keep you to myself 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. But alas, that will never be possible in this world that we live in. Sometimes I wonder how it would be like if we were living as normal people and not as celebrities. Maybe then we would be free to date publicly withour being criticized by the people around us. We could roam around the city without having to think about what our fans would feel about our relationship.

 

A part of me wants to be selfish for once and just proclaim to the world how much I love you and tell them that you are min and I am yours. That way, I wouldn't have to share you with other people. However, we both know that is not the case, I know that on screen, I have to see you be paired off with other guys. I have to keep my feelings in-check so that other people can't see the rage, the anger, and the jealousy I feel whenever I see you with someone else. They also cannot know about the joy, the passion, and the love we share off-screen. 

 

Mondays are the worst because on Monday, I have to muster up all my strength just to keep myself far from you so that you can play house with him. The games they make us play seems so easy compared to the challenge of seeing him hold your hands or carry you on his back d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter