chapter six

cynosure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Woah."

    That's the only word they could say when they reached the destination of their holiday—Junmyeon's villa. It made them completely speechless, it was that big, they weren't surprised by the fact that the villa was owned by Junmyeon. But they were surprised because it was honestly so big. Bigger than their house, even. His villa is sort of hard to explain, it's a two story building, that's the easiest thing to mention first. The overall theme is minimalist, Junmyeon's parent always liked it. The villa kind of looked like their house, but this one's bigger, and the yard is definitely bigger. From what Soojung notice, there's a little playground for kids, maybe Junmyeon used to play there a lot. BBQ place and benches are obviously there. But what excited Soojung—no, them (except Junmyeon of course.) the most is the presence of swimming pool. Such kids.

    "Oppa, you didn't tell me we'll be swimming!" Soojung pouted while she grabbed Junmyeon's hand when they are about to enter the house from the back door. Three persons seem to be bothered a lot by the sudden skinship between them two, but they're too busy with each other to notice that.

    "So? That doesn't matter, you don't have swimming suits in Seoul either." Junmyeon smiled, enjoying the way Soojung hold his hand.

    "But at least we could—"

    "Soojung-ah, just wear your bikini." Chanyeol walked passed them carrying a luggage. He immediately stopped and groaned in pain when he felt a hard hit on the head twice. Yes, twice.

    "I'm still underage and you talk to me like that?!"

    "Mind your words, you stupid brat." Junmyeon clinged his hand on Soojung's shoulder while he glared at Chanyeol jokingly, but he still meant his words regardless.

    The rest of them just laughed at the sight of them three fighting. But one person could be seen gulping and his face redden, the sudden thoughts of Soojung and the word bikini passed his mind and it made him blush. It felt so wrong for him to be thinking about her like that.

    "Jongin and Sehun will sleep with me. Chanyeol and Baekhyun will sleep in a room together. And Kyungsoo... ah, Kyungsoo-ya, you're sleeping with Soojung, okay?"

    Kyungsoo whose mind was wandering somewhere suddenly had his eyes widen when he heard Junmyeon. He's certain that his ears are now as red as tomato. The rest also turned their gaze to Junmyeon when they heard that, too surprised to even say a word of protest.

    "M–me?" Junmyeon nodded then turned to Soojung as he bit his lip; feeling a bit uneasy to both Soojung and Kyungsoo.

    "Yeah. Soojung, you're okay with that, right? I haven't told you guys that there are only 3 rooms. Besides, Kyungsoo is the only one who would bring no harm to Soojung. So I guess that would be fine..."

    "But she can sleep alone and Kyungsoo can sleep somewhere else." a familiar voice suddenly spoke up, making their eyes all turned to the person.

    It was Baekhyun, unexpectedly. He had been so quite since then, no one could expect he would speak a word at this situation. On top of that, it was a situation of Soojung, the one they knew he had been avoiding.

    Baekhyun swore at himself for letting out the word suddenly. He thought that he's speaking with himself in his mind, but it looks like his mind started to lose control.

    Soojung who's still at a daze realising what just happened opened . "It's okay, oppa. I can sleep with Kyungsoo oppa, as long as um... the bed fits." she said, trying to not to sound like hesitating.

    "Don't worry, the room you'll be sleeping have two beds. So I guess it's settled then?" the both could just nod, following by the other's disbelief and jealousy stare.

 

 

    Soojung and Kyungsoo entered the room without even glancing to each other because it's too awkward. Soojung took the bed near the wall while Kyungsoo took the other one. They started to take their stuffs out from their luggage without saying a word. The room is definitely filled by an awkward silence. Heol, even awkward isn't enough to describe the whole situation.

    "Uh... do you want to use this?" Kyungsoo turned to Soojung then turned away quickly after his eyes met hers. He pointed to the wardrobe between the beds and gulped, he couldn't believe he's just starting a conversation with her.

    "Ah, no, no. I'll just leave them in my luggage. I don't have that many stuff anyway," Soojung looked up and smiled. Looking at Soojung's response, Kyungsoo mumbled an okay and nodded, a bit disappointed that their conversation came to an end. He was still in dazed, though. What would he do later? Soojung would sleep on a bed right beside him. They're not sleeping on a bed together, yes, but still. And after all of this, Kyungsoo's still in denial about his feelings to her. It's just a feeling a guy would feel when he slept in a room with a girl after all, right? It's normal. He slightly shook his head to throw away the thoughts.

 

 

    "It's the beaaaach!" Chanyeol ran before he then realise he tripped on a stone, but didn't fall fortunately. He was just that excited by seeing the glimpse of a beach, maybe he hadn't visited a beach for a long time. But honestly, who wouldn't admire the most beautiful place God had created?

    "I hate beach. Especially this one."

    Oh, him.

    "Yeah, you hate it because you once drowned then." Baekhyun punched Sehun slightly on the arm. He groaned because replaying the exact scene on his mind made him wanted to bury himself.

    "But he saved that noona after the next visit, right?" Kyungsoo said, and Soojung started to wonder. Noona?
    "Oh, that noona? His first love wasn't it?" Jongin pointed Baekhyun's annoyed face. Soojung was expecting his face would be red or maybe he would blush, but of course, Baekhyun knows love? Hell. Just the image of that made Soojung rolls her eyes. It's beyond silly.

    "It wasn't love, it was a silly crush. I don't even care about her anymore."

    "Ouch, Baekhyun." Junmyeon said while walking ahead, following Chanyeol who's already putting his stuffs on a table.

    "I don't believe it too if she was his first love. Like Baekhyun hyung would know what love is. Right, Soojung?" Jongin put his arm on Soojung's shoulder. Realising that her name is mentioned, Soojung blinked and threw him a face. "Huh?" to that, Jongin just smiled at her and keep his arm on her shoulder. Baekhyun looked at her and the clinging Jongin before she caught him looking at her.

 

    "Soojung, don't tell me you're going to wear a bi–"

    "Oppa, stop with the joke!" Soojung shot a glare and slapped Chanyeol's arm before he could finish his sentence. "And fyi, I'm not going to."

    "It's honestly not funny anymore, hyung." Sehun said while grabbing Soojung's bag and putting it on the table.

    "Geez, meanies." Chanyeol rolled his eyes before he threw his shirt off and ran to the sea. Followed by Baekhyun who walked calmly, the guys are slowly disappearing leaving Soojung alone sitting on the beach seat not knowing what to do. She loves water, but she isn't really a sea pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter