chapter three

cynosure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of someone's shouting woke me up. Really, shouting in the morning? So unpleasant. Maybe that's why he called them brats. I sighed and rolled my eyes at the thought. The alarm clock beside my bed showed that it's 8:45 a.m which means–which means I only have 15 minutes left before the exact time Junmyeon told me to show up. Holy. freaking. crap.

    I ran to the bathroom and felt a little thankful because I found a new towel hanging behind the door already; which made me wouldn't waste any more time. Throwing my clothes on the served basket, I started to shower and did my morning routine for about 10 minutes. I dried my hair and then went to the closet, finding an oversized sweatshirt and a training pants. I was a bit shocked because the training pants surprisingly fit on me, making me wonder who's the owner as I walked towards the door.

    When I opened the door, I found another guy in front of my door. The guy was as tall as Junmyeon, with black hair and round eyes. His skin was a bit pale; the same as his plump lips. His eyes were sharply staring at mine, which made me stared at the ground in an instant. He cleared his throat when he noticed me feeling a bit uncomfortable. I kind of noticed his ears were redden because of that, that was a bit cute.

    "Ugh, Junmyeon hyung told me to check on you. He called you for breakfast." he carefully said as he rubbed the back side of his neck. 

    I'm sure he was feeling a bit uncomfortable, and I tried to ease that by letting out a small chuckle which he noticed. I took a glimpse at his eyes that were full of confusion, then shook my head before he asked a why. "It's nothing. Um, let's go then? I don't want to make the others waiting for me.." I said. The guy then nodded and walked ahead me.

    Just after a few steps, I heard the sound of a door opening and turned back to the source. It was Baekhyun; stepping out of his room while drying his hair by a towel. When I was about to turn again, Baekhyun looked at me with an expression I couldn't explain. It was rather blank, but with a sign of confusion. I then turned again to follow the previous guy, ignoring Baekhyun.

 

 

    After everyone gathered and had breakfast together in the dining room, I now know that the house is actually filled by 6 guys. And yes, I must admit that they're all good looking and I kinda felt lucky. But hey, the fact that you could say I don't have parents anymore making it's not really worth it. Ah, maybe I should just get on with life with these guys and forget about them both.

    "Guys. So, as you see, this is Soojung. And you all already know that they're going to live with us," I turned to Junmyeon who by chance is sitting beside me.

    "And because she's the same age with you; Jongin, Sehun," he paused and look at the 2 guys sitting right in front of him. I glanced at them and noticed that one of them was the tanned guy that opened the door earlier. And the other one was a tall guy with pale skin and flat face that I've never seen before. By looking at his face, I was positive that he had no interest in me or in anything. But not when a slight smirk crept on his face. I cringed a little when I saw him, he's creepy.    

    "You three will go to the same school where Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun are going. And I expect from you two to take care of her in class. Got it?" the two guys just nodded unwillingly at Junmyeon's words.

    "Aish, I can't believe they're going to be our senior." the pale creepy looking guy rolled his eyes in disbelief.

    "Yah, Oh Sehun, you should feel thankful you know." the tall guy who's sitting beside Baekhyun replied. Thanks to him, now I know the creepy guy's name is Oh Sehun.

    "Don't be childish, you both." Junmyeon stopped the bickering.

    "Hyung, stop acting like you're a leader or something just because there's a girl here. So disgusting." Sehun's comment made the guys choke because of holding their laugh. I looked at them laughing one by one and cracked up quietly when I saw the tall guy. His laugh was incredibly loud and his face was priceless, he's funny. But then, I saw beside him Baekhyun sitting while chuckling quietly, and our eyes met. He suddenly smiled at me then turned somewhere. I swore that time I was pretty dazed by him, but I quickly threw away the thought.

    Junmyeon threw Sehun a glare and he smiled at me immediately when he saw me staring, maybe after all Sehun's words were true. I just flashed him a little smile as a response.

    "Alright guys stop laughing," Junmyeon spoke up again and this time the guys really did stop laughing and turn to him.

    "Yah, you, troll, you'll be the first to introduce yourself." Sehun rolled his eyes at him when he heard the word troll. When Sehun was about to spoke up, I mentioned his name. "Oh Sehun. I heard it earlier." Sehun looked dazed at first but then nodded in satisfy before mocking Junmyeon who just rolled his eyes at him.

    "Jongin, Kim Jongin." the tanned guy spoke up and flashed a smile at me. His voice sounded soft yet manly. When he stared at me, I felt somewhat drown in his eyes. It just felt comfortable and it was like I've known him for a really long time. Jongin. I flashed a smile at him while repeating his name on my mind.

    I then turned to the next guy who's sitting right on my left. It was the guy earlier who was in front of my room. As I stared at him waiting for him to speak up, I realised that I felt like I wanted to know him more. One thing I'm sure about him is he's shy, it's all written on his face. I wonder if he's always like this. Ah, seriously, to think of it–what's with all these handsome guys, really?

    "My name is Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo. I'm a year older than you but you can just call me by–"

    "Should I call you oppa then?" I cut his words and his eyes got bigger. He seems surprised by my question. Uh oh, maybe I was too fast. "Oh, maybe I'll just call you Kyung–"

    "No, no, it's okay, S-Soojung." he said, looking quiet flustered.

    I flashed a brief smile to him. "Okay.."

    The next guy is Junmyeon, he's sitting in my right, in front of Kyungsoo. I already knew his name but I'm still not quiet sure about his age, so I waited for him to speak. "You already know my name, right? Oh, and I'll be attending Kyunghee University right after this holiday." he gave me a smile. A sweet but short kind of smile. "Alright then.. That made me call you oppa too, right?" I asked and he just replied with a small chuckle.

    I turned to the next guy and found the tall guy with a creepy smile. This time, the creepy smile is different than Sehun's, Sehun's was more like a psycho while his was more like a... creeper. He's handsome but still, he's creepy although that made him funny to me. "Park Chanyeol oppa, okay? Oppa." he said, emphasising the oppa word. I nodded and smiled quietly, just agreeing to his words. I wanted to laugh but I was still shy in front of all the guys, so I didn't. "Chanyeol oppa." I repeated his name again making his smile grew wider.

    The next guy was Baekhyun, and I expected him to just brush it off because I knew his name. But instead, he lean forward and rest his head on his palm, facing me. I was nervous, being stared at him like that. I could feel my stomach tingled because of that, but I tried hard to ignore the weird feelings. "B-Byun Baekhyun-ssi, right?" I spelled his name carefully as I swallowed my saliva, still nervous because of his stare. "Mhm," he nodded and that made me relieve a bit. I didn't make any mistake but why is he still staring? "But you forgot the oppa." hearing him, I blinked my eyes a few times. Realising the fact that he's actually my senior as Junmyeon said before. But if anyone saw him, wouldn't they thought that he's the same age as me? Because actually–his face is the kind people would call baby face kind of face.

    "Okay then, now that you already knew everyone, I hope you'll feel comfortable being h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter