chapter four

cynosure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Aish, Chanyeol hyung sure knows how to interrupt my happy time." Jongin uttered as he walked down the stairs with his head hung low. 

    He let out an ouch when he felt he bumped into someone. "Ah, sorry hyung, I didn't see you." he said when he saw Baekhyun was in front of him busy letting a whimper.     "Seriously." Baekhyun rolled his eyes at Jongin who continued to walk away. "Yah, Kim Jongin, where are you going?"

    "Chanyeol hyung asked me to accompany him to the market." being a brat he was, Jongin answered a little loudly without looking back at Baekhyun. Baekhyun was about to let him go when suddenly he thought of Soojung, who was with Jongin just then.

    "Wait. Then where's that girl?" 

    Jongin stopped walking and turned to Baekhyun, forgot about the girl whom he had left alone on the balcony earlier. "Ah, Soojung? Right, I forgot. She's at the balcony alone. Why don't you be her company, hyung?"

    "Ah, well, I was about to go upstairs to watch. Let's just see, then." Baekhyun shrugged as if he didn't care when he was actually eager to see her.

    "Okay then, I'll get going. Bye, hyung." Jongin bid goodbye to Baekhyun in which he replied by a short kay.

 

    Baekhyun fasten his walking pace as he reached upstairs, keen to see the girl. His heart skipped a beat when he saw a glimpse of the girl's figure just across the opened balcony door. But after that he could feel his heart sank when he spot another guy just beside her. It was Jumyeon, who's calmly leaning his back onto the fence facing the house.

    His heart sank deeper when he saw them both laughing their heart out because of something for god's sake he wasn't curious of–or he was–and he didn't like it. He observed them as the two person's face were obviously lit up with the wide smiles plastered on their face. Oh, he swore that time he really wanted to throw up because of the scene.

    "Hyung, what are you doing here?" Baekhyun jumped a little when he heard someone's voice calling him. 

    "For 's sake," he turned around to see the culprit and found a slightly taller person than him standing right in front of him with a clueless face. "Oh Sehun, I thought you know about the surprise thing." he hissed loudly. 

    The said guy just shrug with a flat face. "Sorry," Sehun said with his lips puckering. "But seriously though, what are you doing?" he looked around to see what seemingly got Baekhyun's interest to be standing right in front of his room, but he found nothing–until his gaze stopped at the figure of two people standing on the balcony. A girl's back and his hyung, Junmyeon.

    He turned to Baekhyun again with a confused face. "Were you eyeing those two?" Baekhyun faced him with a judging look. "Seriously?" he lied. Sehun just shrugged looking at how the older react, couldn't care less.

    Baekhyun glanced at Sehun who's now staring at his phone, probably checking on a message from his girlfriend or something. "Yah, anyway, what are you doing here?"

    Sehun looked at Baekhyun; clueless, then just seconds after that blinked as if his soul was back from wandering nowhere. Mumbling a little oh, he continued to think a little deeper as he tried to fully understand Baekhyun's question–until an answer finally came out from his mouth. "Ah, Kyungsoo hyung. I was looking for Kyungsoo hyung."

    An idea popped out after Baekhyun heard Sehun's answer. This is the only chance. With a slight smirk on his face, Baekhyun leaned closer to Sehun. "Maybe Kyungsoo is in the garden, being his usual ahjumma self. So... why don't we just see it from the balcony?" he said carefully, making sure Sehun would fall for his suggestion.

    Meanwhile, the younger one nodded his head slowly but surely; not realising that he acted his role perfectly in Baekhyun's p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter