oo6

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m not going to erase your memories” Mark said and turned his gaze to Yebin.

“You are not? Wonderful” Yebin replied and jumped out of her bed. “So you are going to kill us then?” Taehyung said and looked towards Mark.

“Of course no. Both of you are my favourite twin” Mark smiled and walked closer to Yebin. “Will you stop avoiding me now?” Mark asked.

“I still should avoid you Mark. You have a girlfriend”

“Wait, I don’t have any girlfriend” Mark was confused. So, Yebin been avoiding because of girlfriend? Not because she knew Mark was a vampire?

“The small girl often came to your house” Taehyung suddenly blurted out.

“That’s my cousin. So you thought...” Now it’s starting to make sense.

Yebin went silent. Indeed Yebin was a bloody idiot to jump on conclusion like that. So all this time she felt so depressed and stressed out was meaningless but there’s one more thing.

“You said to you co-worker you like an eighteen year old girl. Who is she?” Yebin recalled the memory. The day when she decided to skip the school and found Mark with his co-worker talking about girls.

“You are not just idiot, Mei. You are a bloody idiot” Mark smiled and ruffled up her hair, “The girl is you”

Mark warmly hugged Mei and circling his hands on her waist, “Idiot Yebin”

“Are you two done? I still got questions” Taehyung looked at Mark and Mei then yawned.

 

“You drink blood?” Taehyung asked Mark. Three of them were sitting on the living room. Taehyung sat across from Mark and Yebin was beside Taehyung.

“Yes” Mark replied and smiled, “But I mostly drink man’s blood. I got woman’s blood from bloodbags. Every full moon I the blood from the host itself. I picked ex-con and people who deserve to be dead”

“What about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter