oo5

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an ordinary Sunday morning. Taehyung was playing with his friends and Yebin was sitting on her room while studying for final exams. She’s going to finish highschool soon and she needed to go into her favourite collage.

Her mom promised if she get to her favourite university, she’s allowed to live near the college. Dorm lives, to be exact. Away from Mark.

 

“Get yourself together and study Yebin” Yebin mumbled to herself and continued to study.

Yebin hadn’t seen Mark for few weeks now. New said he went abroad to do some business and she never saw him eversince he departed.

She stood up when someone was knocking on her door. Yebin opened the door, revealing slightly tanned Mark with paper bags in his hands.

“What are you doing?” She uttered and about to closed the door. Mark inserted his foot between the door and the door frame. “Ya! I have souvernirs for you” Mark exclaimed and pushed the door.

“You look thin, girl” Mark said and put the paper bags on her bed.

“I’m studying Mark” Yebin said and ushered him to go outside.

“Can you please at least say goodmorning?” Mark shouted from outside of her bedroom.

She opened the door again, “What do you want Mark?”

“Why do you look so grumpy?” Mark laid down in her bed and rolled himself over. “I haven’t seen you in two weeks and you turned into a grumpy old lady already”

“I’m studying, Mark. How many time should I repeat myself?” Yebin sat down on the bed and looked inside the paperbag.

“There’s alot of stuff inside” Yebin examined each of the paper bags.

“Since when do I like dress?” She took one of the clothes from the bag. “Since now” Mark replied and smiled sarcastically.

“I should get going. I promised the boys I will play video games with them” Mark jumped from the bed and walked out of her room.

 

Yebin’s parents were out of town and they asked Mark to watch over Yebin and Taehyung. Well, mostly because Yebin’s mom afraid Taehyung’s friend would do something stupid if they came over.

“Movie anyone?” Mark said while bringing up his stacks of DVDs to the living room.

“I want to watch movie” Taehyung exclaimed and jumped ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter