oo7

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But I don’t want to leave mom and dad” Yebin pathetically cried on Taehyung’s shoulder.

“ happens when she thought about her unrequited love” Taehyung said to Mark while caressing his siter’s head.

“Who’s her unrequited love?” Mark awkwardly asked while looking at the sobbing Yebin.

“It’s you! You moron!” Yebin yelled and her sobs were getting louder.

“I have to deal with this every single damn week” Taehyung said to Mark and sighed reluctantly.

 

Yebin and Taehyung just lay there on Taehyung’s bed. Both of them starred to the ceiling, Mark was sitting on a chair near the bed. After Yebin long hours of cry, Yebin and Taehyung had been silent. Mark didn’t know how to break the tension.

“When will both of-“ Mark sentence was being cut by Taehyung, “Shut up hyung. Yebin and I are talking with telephaty” Taehyung breathed in and exhaled deeply.

Yebin just lay there. Not moving. Her eyes barely blinked and so was Taehyung. This was one of the time when both of their twin-relationship was being proved. Aside for the same type of ice cream and food, this was the thing they have in common. The ability to daydream and spazzing out.

Their mom found it utterly disturbing when both of them did this after she scolded them.

After 30 minutes or so, Yebin sat down on the bed. Taehyung was sleeping already, leaving Yebin and Mark alone.

“So you have always love me then?” Yebin awkwardly asked Mark. Mark just smiled in response. Finally Yebin understood what’s his real feeling.

“Come here” Mark sat down on the floor and patted the space beside him.

Yebin squated and sat beside him. “Remember when there’s thunder and I have to calm you and Taehyung?” Mark asked as he circled one of his arms on her shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter