o10

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yebin. What’s wrong?” Taehyung sat down on his bed. Yebin was lying on his bed and buried her face on the pillow. Eventhough he knew everything was wrong but oh well, woman.

“I’m tired” Yebin replied with lousy voice

“Are you going to sleep now?” Taehyung asked and caressed his sister’s hair.

“Sort of. I’m still pissed off though” Yebin said and turned her body around, facing Taehyung.

“He was being such an ” Yebin pointed to Mark’s direction.

“What did I do wrong?” Mark asked and sat beside Taehyung.

“You let Hye ri flirt with you!” Yebin said and buried her face again. “But I didn’t respond to her!” Mark said back with louder voice.

“Why didn’t you tell her to go away?” Yebin said with another loud voice, louder than Mark. “I thought by not responding to her would be okay!” Mark yelled with growling voice. Instead of replying back, Yebin was terrified and immediately hugged Taehyung.

“Hyung. You make her scared of you” Taehyung whispered and Mark got back to his senses, “Yebin, I am so sor-“ But Mark was being cut off, “Get out of this room” Yebin whispered and covered herself in blanket.

“Don’t say anything. Just leave. Yebin didn’t like it when someone make her scared” Taehyung stood up and ushered Mark to go away.

Mark was on the hallway, standing infront of Taehyung’s room. Yebin wouldtotally be pissed off with him. “Having problem with the twin?” Hye ri chuckled and went closer to Mark.

“Don’t come any closer” Mark said.

“Relax, I’m going to Yebin’s room” Hye ri replied and walked pass him.

“Don’t mess with her stuff” Mark warned her with his fury eyes, “I won’t” Hye ri smirked and went inside the room.

 

“Yebin, wake up. It’s Saturday” Mark gently shook her shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter