o14

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MARK!” Yebin waved when she saw Mark’s car on her vision. Mark wasn’t joking when he said he’ll find her.

Mark sped up and stopped infront of her.

“Oh my god. You are safe” Mark exclaimed and went out of the car. “Come here baby girl” He squished her in bone-crashing hug.

“I was terrified” Mark said and cupped her cheeks. “No scratch or bruises right? Should we get a doctor?”

“Mark, I’m fine” Yebin said and released his hands.

“I’m tired. Let’s go home” Yebin said while walking towards the car. Mark knew she was upset as hell.

“Hey” Mark caught up to her and grabbed her hands. “Let’s take a walk for awhile hmm? I can piggy back you if you are tired” Mark said and squated down.

Yebin sighed and unwillingly went to his back. “Let’s just finish it quickly” Yebin said while interwing her hands around his neck.

Mark smiled and stood up while holding her legs.

 

“Those workers made you upset ” Mark said. But it wasn’t a question. Somehow, he could feel what Yebin was feeling.

“Sort of” Yebin said and buried her face to his neck. She was embarassed upon her childish act to runaway like this.

“I have taken care of them. You don’t have to be worry” Mark reassured her and put her down.

“My Yebin” Mark turned around to kiss her forehead. The night was perfect for both of them. Not to mention the twinkling stars and the beautiful moon.

“Promise me you won’t leave me for a pretty girl?” Yebin held up her pinky finger.

“Promise” Mark replied and interwined her finger with his. “Let’s go home, okay?” Yebin asked. “Okay” Mark about to walk when Yebin suddenly cough.

“You are supposed to carry me back again, Mark”

“Oh, of course”

 

“How is our son doing?” An old man asked a woman whom was lying on the bed whil he gazed upon the starry sky.

“News said that his match finally knew about our kind” The woman replied while looking at a paper.

“She’s a beauty” The woman flash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter