oo4

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s this awkward tension between Mark and Yebin after the incident. Yebin have been trying her best to avoid him. If her mom ordered her to send food to Mark, she’ll pretend that she’s sick so that Taehyung would do it instead.

“Yebin! Taehyung! Mark’s here. He wants to help both of you on homework” Her mom shouted from downstairs. This one, she couldn’t avoid Mark.

So there she was, in between her idiotic brother and her unrequited love of six years.

“Ya! Stop daydreaming!” Taehyung flicked Yebin’s forehead. Yebin flicked Taehyung’s forehead back and both of them glared to each other.

“I’ve done my homework!” Taehyung said and hurriedly packed his books. “Mom! I’ll be in my room playing online games!” Taehyung shouted as he walked on the stairs.

Awkward. After the incident two weeks ago, this was the only time Yebin and Mark were completely alone. Well, aside from Yebin’s mom that was on the kitchen. Mark truly wanted to talk to Yebin so they didn’t have to hold any grudge but Yebin always avoided him.

Aware of the awkward situation, Yebin did her homework in top speed and finished it on five minutes. Normally, she would accompany Mark on the living room until he decided to go home. But this time, “Mom! I’ll be in my room!”

“Our Yebin has been acting weirdly since the incident” Yebin’s mom uttered as she cleaned up the eraser dust on the desk.

“I’m really thankful you showed up that day”

“It’s really okay” Mark smiled and stood up, “I should get going”

 

“I feel so numb inside” Yebin mumbled to herself and stood up from her bed. She walked to the window and looked at the view infront of her. She chuckled to herself, it’s the view of Mark’s bedroom.

She used to peak when Mark about to change his clothes. Eversince she was caught, Mark never opened the curtain again. She always thought that Mark maybe didn’t like it when someone invade his privacy.

She smiled to the bitter memory, Mark already has a girlfriend. Despite her huge attempt to forget it since Mark never directly said it to her, she still can’t forget the fact there’s a woman on Mark’s house and Mark wasn’t wearing any top.

It could mean something.... right?

Just as she about to slide her curtain close, the curtain of Mark’s bedroom. Revealing the same woman she met few weeks before. Yebin hid herself and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter