Kiss

Breakthrough of heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6 – Kiss

 

* * * *

 

After a total whole week of straining his mind to dig into his memory, no new information came back to Minho much to his frustration, all of he had was still the note and his little piece of memory that told him nothing at all, other than the fact that apparently he was an contemptible person.

Since recovering lost memories was turning out to be very frustrating as he constantly failed to remember for what he badly want to figure out. Minho decided to let it rest and instead focus on other things.

And after a while of seeing Jinri was always in her drab clothes, it added him a little more of frustration. She had exactly few pieces of apparels he liked and the rest was just hopeless so far, drab and ill fitting. He knew she didn't bring something much from Busan but Minho still was sure not many of her dresses in the wardrobe at Busan's house would look really pretty on her anyway.

Minho decided it was high time he should do something about it, though convincing her was going to be tricky.

"We are going shopping today." Announced Minho in one morning during breakfast after seeing Jinri in one specially ugly brown one piece dress.

"What do you want to buy?" Asked Jinri.

"You'll see, don't worry. We will leave as soon as you're ready." Said Minho and before Jinri could respond him, he called out for Mr. Kim to prepare the car ready in a half an hour.

Jinri was a bit intrigued so she hurried finishing her breakfast and went upstairs to change into more presentable outfit. Once she was ready, she came to Minho and he took her to Myeongdong, the center for shopping in Korea.

They walked up and down a little, watching the displays until Minho settled on a famous department store, one of the popular shop of ladies' brand apparels. He ushered Jinri inside.

"I don't think they sell anything for you here." Said Jinri as she tugged on Minho's arm but he just smirked in response and pulled her with him inside with a shop assistant lead them to a little waiting area.

"Good morning Sir and Madam, welcome to WeeNie!" Said a beautiful young man of tall stature and well-dressed in such a sharp taste of fashion.

Minho assumed that he must be the sale manager there.

"Good morning, Mr. Kibum." Said Minho pleasantly after a quick glance on his golden name tag.

"How can I help you Sir?" Asked Kibum, smiling brightly to the couple before him.

"Well I want you to pick out the best designing clothes for my wife for a new wardrobe." Explained Minho and he brought Jinri forward.

Jinri instantly gasped in surprise. "What? Wait! There is no…mmm--" She was immediately cut off as Minho gently covered with his hand.

"A full new wardrobe, everything need to be included." Said Minho to Kibum as he paused some seconds, looking at Jinri with one expression as if he was trying to solve a puzzle. Switching his eyes back on the other male, he decided, "I think twenty? No…. twenty five apparels will do. "

Kibum beamed. "That's not a problem Sir." He said and turned to look at the still-dazed Jinri. "It'll be a pleasure working with you my lady." Continued Kibum. He took a moment to regard Jinri from top to toe with esteemed eyes before finally grinning wider. "I bet it's sure not hard to find many many fitting apparels for you, madam. Why don't you come with me, please?"

Jinri was reluctant to follow Kibum as she looked at Minho. He chuckled and told her to follow him into a large area with racks and racks of clothes and dresses in different stages of production and style.

As Jinri and Kibum conferred about choosing apparels, Minho sat on the chair, drinking coffee and reading the magazine but he was secretly watching his wife. And smiling by himself, Minho noted Jinri's face became more animated and he knew by then that she began to get into the spirit of getting new clothes.

They were there for what seemed endless hours until Jinri finished choosing and trying all the clothing with colors and styles she liked.

"So you aren't mad that I brought you here?" Asked Minho as he interlocked their hands while making their way out of the shop.

"Of course not. Well I suppose my wardrobe was really quite hopeless maybe." Said Jinri with a chuckle and then she tip toed a little to kiss Minho on the cheek. The need of kissing him suddenly emerged out of blue and she wasn't sure of how he was g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter