Finale

Breakthrough of heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13 – Finale

 

* * * *

 

 

Four Years Later…

 

It had snowed during the night before and that one morning the air still held a hint of snow. It was cold and crisp and it let everyone know without doubt that it would be Christmas soon.

Minho walked slowly through the park on his way home. Under one arm he held a big plastic bag of pastries and holding his other hand was a small boy with dark brown fluffy hair and obviously he had his mother's eyes. His dear son, Choi Jimmy looked like a small, delicate, younger version of himself but everyone always said that Jimmy reminded them of Jinri. It was the eye smile. His son had that Jinri's cute, beautiful eye smile.

His son was one of the greatest joys in his life, he was almost three years old by now and was spoiled beyond measure. To Minho's great surprise, his grandparents adored their grandson and showered him with the kind of love and affection that they hadn't had for their own children.

Minho was happily musing to himself how much he loved his son and how much he wanted to be home as soon as possible but he was most surprised when suddenly two women along with four children, two boys and two girls stopped him in the park.

"Minho!" Called Victoria, making him stop. In the last years Minho had managed to patch things up with Changmin, and though their friendship would never be what it had once been, they were now good friends again.

"Victoria noona, Seohyun." Said Minho, giving a slight bow to the two women. They were both very pretty ladies but it had been a long while since he had been affected by a lady's prettiness.

"When did you arrive?" Asked Seohyun while she reached down to right the collar of the dress her daughter was wearing and to run her hand through her son's dark hair.

Sehyun had just given Jimmy three of the peppermint drops she had on her pocket in exchange for a cherry-twist candy the little boy had on his coat's pocket. It was funny how you left children alone and they immediately went into the trade for interaction.

"Oh, earlier this morning. Ssul is still resting at home. Jimmy and I, well, the men of the house meanwhile came to get supplies." Said Minho holding the plastic bag of pastries up. "Jinri's sweet tooth is worst than ever with the baby and all."

"She's due soon, is she not?" Asked Victoria.

"Yes. In about next few weeks." Said Minho with a bright smile.

"Oh really? Ah time flies fast. I thought it was like last month, Jinri told me that she was on the way catching up with me. She was very excited to get pregnant with your second child." Said Sehyun, laughing. "She'll due soon and I would love to see them."

"You two are welcome any time." Said Minho and then he felt a tug on his hand. He looked down at Jimmy who grinned boyishly at him, the trading of candy Sehyun had just given him was done eating.

Jimmy held his arms above his head and said, "Up."

Smiling, Minho automatically leaned down and lifted his son off the ground with his free arm. Jimmy cuddled close to his father warm hug.

"I better take him home. He must feel tired now." Said Minho and slightly bowed again to Victoria and Seohyun. "Give my best to Changmin hyung." He added and then took his leave with his son.

Jimmy rested his chin on her father's shoulder, looking back. He saw that Sehyun was still looking at him so he giggled and lifted one hand to wave. Sehyun waved back at him and then turned to her mother before they left.

Jimmy made himself comfortable, it was the advantage of being a baby, you get carried everywhere. Mommy and Daddy had t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter