009: I Have Something To Tell You

Smile For Me!

"OH? Ji what are you doing here?"  Bom asked in surprise as she opened the door.

"I'm making sure Dara is alright... Is she in here?" He asked and walked in anyways.

 

"YEAH... But um she's upstairs right now..." Bom jumped in front of him with both hands out stopping him from going further, she tried to think of excuses so that he won't enter the room and see MINO with Dara...

The last time when Ji found out MINO and Dara were in the same room for a night he flipped...

Shuddering she looked up to see TOP coming down the stairs.

"Hyung! Is Dara upstairs? I need to see her!" Ji sidestepped Bom's hands and started up the stairs to see TOP who stopped halfway.

"Oh? She's sleeping right now, i think she got herself injured before we came home but she insisted on helping MINO, she's really-" TOP stopped when Ji just walked past him and his mouth was still hanging open looking confused at Bom.

"What was that? Did i not make it clear that she was sleeping now?" He asked innocently and frowned.

 

"You aren't supposed to mention MINO remember..." Bom whispered and looked at a now wide-eyed TOP who quickly ran down the stairs to stand next to Bom nervously.

Ji could and most probably would unleash his inner Dragon and do something unpredictable to Mino.... 

 

---

Ji walked past TOP and headed to Dara's room knowing TOP and Bom won't stop him, he slowly turned the door handle and slipped in closing it just as softly as he opened it.

He stood where he was letting his eyes adjust to the darkness before his eyes found Dara.

Tiptoeing he walked closer to Dara, feeling his heartbeat race quickly he placed his hand on Dara who woke up in shock. 

"hmmm... oH! Mino!" She jerked up from feeling Ji's hands and looked at the sleeping MINO in concern.

"Ji!"

Ji smiled painfully when he watched her looking at MINO.

"You okay?" He asked in a low whisper.

"I'm okay, it's MINO that's not. He fainted right on me just now. He has a really high fever and was caught in the rain, i'm really worried for him actually..." She yawned tiredly and blinked her eyes a couple of times before smiling at Ji.

Ji sat on a chair near the end of the bed with his elbows on his shoulders, face with a blank expression.

 

Did he make the right decision?

 

His thoughts were interrupted when Mino started to stir in his sleep.

"Dara.... Dara... please... don't go... Dara..." His voice was low and sounded desperate. As he continued calling out for Dara, Dara immediately grabbed his hands and held it in between hers telling him back, "Mino... It's okay, everything is okay... I'm not going anywhere.. Don't worry..."

 

Ji stood up and left the room unable to take it anymore. closing the door he pulled out his phone and texted Dara.

 

"You seem busy now. Why don't you make it up to me tomorrow 3pm? I'll take you for the night since you owe me :)) See you tomorrow and have a good sleep okay?" 

shoving his phone in his pocket he walked down the stairs to see Bom and TOP in frozen positions.

"What did you to them?" Bom whispered the approaching Ji.

"What? Why would I do something to them...? HAHA... I'm going out with Dara tomorrow so don't take her anywhere okay Bommie? Bye hyung!" 

 

 

I'm sorry Dara... I hope you can understand...

 

----

"Oh? You're awake! Your fever has gone down, how you feeling?" Dara asked whilst drying her hair with a towel. She was wearing a tee shirt with overalls and felt giddy knowing she would be going out with Ji later.

Improvement for our relationship. She thought.

 

"I'm fine... Sorry for fainting on you, i actually ran to the hospital and from the hospital to your home because i was worried for you..." He felt embarrassed saying this as well as his morning appearance and his morning voice.

On the contrary, Dara felt that Mino seemed super manly in the morning, sure his hair wasn't perfect but he seemed to glow more? His morning voice and a pink tinted face made it cuter as well.

 

"I'm glad you are okay... I'm going out with Ji... This time is actual...Oh No! i need to go down already! he said he's coming now!" Dara ran to the bathroom to comb her hair, as well as spraying more perfume causing both her and Mino to cough.

Mine stood by the bathroom door stopping her from going. Looking at her desperately he said, "Why are you going out with HIM? He hurt you yesterday! And he'll hurt you more!"

Dara laughed and pushed him aside, "Don't be silly. I fell down myself yesterday ON THE WAY to meeting him... and besides he's too charming and handsome to even hurt a fly, why would h hurt me? See you later MINO! you better rest well okay? If Bommie's not in lock the door for me!"

 

Mino kicked the side of her bed in frustration and howled in pain after.

"Ugh, why can't she see!"

 

--

"Oh? You're here?" Ji was leaning on his car waiting for Dara and flashed her his gummy smile when she exited the house. Opening the door for her, they both got in and went shopping.

"You like this? Let me buy this! Excuse me! Can we please get these two shirt please?"

The two shopped around and Ji made Dara feel like a princess buying her stuff and going out together having fun. She felt waves of butterflies when he took her hand and 

Linking arms she dragged him to buy balloons.

"YAY!! Balloons!" Dara held them excitedly and walked to the park with Ji both satisfied that they spent the day well together.

 

"Did you have fun today?" Ji turned to Dara and asked smiling.

"I did... If you have time let's do this more!" She jokingly suggested but was puzzled when Ji remained quiet.

 

"Ji? You okay? What's wrong?" 

"Actually Dara... I have something to tell you..."