003: I SHIP THEM!

Smile For Me!

"I'm going off the Japan for awhile and model there, there are some magazines that want Kiko and I to work work with them so I'll be back soon.... You guys will miss me right?" Ji Yong announced and added cheekily smiling. 

Top, Bom and MINO congratulated Ji Yong whilst Dara sat still in her seat frowning. 

Japan? With Kiko? No what am I thinking? They are both models so it's no problem for the to model together?? Or are they dating? Dara's mind raced with thoughts. 

MINO who noticed her discomfort took her by the hand and walked out. " Noona! Kaja!" But before they could walk out, Ji Yong yelled out 
"Ya! Song MINO! Stop right there! Why do you always take Dara's hand and walk out like that! She has a choice to go or not okay?" 

He took a step forward. MINO turned around slowly staring straight at Ji Yong and scoffed before walking out with Dara. 

"Dara! Dara! ARGH! TOP HYUNG. Why are you just letting Mino leave with Dara?" Ji Yong complained still eyeing their retreating backs. 

"Because. Mino has been by her side recently taking care of her and all and they have gotten much closer. Dara looks. More...Happy? And. Yes. I SHIP THEM!" He exclaimed pumping his fist in the air. 

Bom continued, "yeah Ji! Dara looks happy now okay? And you know she's shy around people but she doesn't normally open up so quickly! But with MINO she seems fine and close and more open! Just let them be..." 

But Ji Yong started pouting "AH HYUNG! Didn't you say you shipped me and dara before??" He smirked but TOP stood up snorting, "Sorry but that was eons ago... Besides. JUST LOOK AT THE WAY MINO LOOKS AT DARA. I JUST-" TOP mouth was covered by Bom's hand and she dragged him out before Ji Yong exploded with anger. 

"ARGH! Stupid MINO!" Rushing out to find Dara. 
-----

"Noona!!!! SMILEEE. COME ON. YOU ARE PRETTY WHEN YOU SMILE!!" MINO took Dara's face and lifted her cheeks squishing them. 

"HSJALET ME GO!" Dara struggled to speak. 

"Only if you promise to smile for me!" MINO suggested and released her cheeks when she accepted his request. 

After a long minute of glaring, MINO was still holding Dara's wrist making sure she didn't escape from her promise. 

"It's just a smile MINO. Let me go!" Dara huffed annoyed but they still kept eye contact.
"Exactly. It's just a smile. COME ON. SMILE FOR ME PLEASE NOONA!" He smiled and started pulling funny faces making her laugh so hard she had to hold her stomach. 

"YAYYY. NOONA SMILED. DARA NOONA SMILED. YAYYYYY. YOU GET A SONG MINO HUG. COME HERE!" MINO hugged Dara in excitement and they were in each other's embrace feeling each other's rapid heart beats for what seemed like a really long time unsure of what to do next. 

Dug dug. Dug dug. (Or whatever sounds hearts make ahhaah) 

Meanwhile, Ji Yong who was running up the staircase trying to find them took the last step up and panted before pushing the door open. 

What he saw made his heart squeeze painfully, something he didn't know could happen.
He started breathing shallower and his face started to drip with cold sweat. What was this weird feeling in his heart?

There was only one explanation. 

"Why do you do this to me Dara?"