005: The Couple is Who?!

Smile For Me!

 

"WHAT? THE COUPLE IS WHO?" Bom spat out her water when TOP told Bom, MINO and Dara the news he just heard. 

"It's true! That's why he was asked to go there!!" Top wiped away a water droplet on his face with his sleeves and carried on. 

Dara shifted uncomfortably in her seat not sure how to feel about it. 

MINO spoke up, "It's okay right? I've got my pretty dara Noona! So we will win this project against their company no matter who they are right Noona?" He smiled at her and squeezed her hands supportively. 

"BOM. SEE. THEY WILL DO WELL. I MEAN LOOK AT MINO HOLDING DARA's HANDS AND THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER. AND HOW HE'S BEING ALL SWEET AND SUPPORTIVE. THERE's NO WAY JI YONG AND KIKO WILL WIN THIS PROJECT!" Top exclaimed gesturing to MINO and Dara ignoring their discomfort of him watching them closely. Bom huffed and threw her empty water bottle at him. 

"Why do you only pay so much attention to them!" Bom walked out angrily leaving a confused TOP standing up and sitting down repeatedly. 

"UGHH. Dara. What did I do wrong?" He asked scratching his head confused. 

"Uhmmm. Well you just pointed out every.. Cute thing that MINO does for me but I think she wants you to do those with her too...? That girl needs attention and since you've been spending so much time watching us.... She's jealous and wants you to watch her too! So you better get her before it's too late!" Dara explained Bom's actions and TOP thanked her running after Bom. 

"I do watch her all the time! I just get too nervous to do anything! ARGH. Guys get nervous too!" He shouted to nobody in particular as he dashed out. 

----

Click! Click! 

"Okay! Good. Look at each other now!" Mr. Smith instructed and MINO and Dara faced each other. 

Somehow facing each other now felt so different from when MINO and her stared at each other or before they hugged each other. Dara started to breathe shallower, her lips pressed together tightly. 

MINO smiled holding her wrist. 

"Noona, it's okay. I'm here." He whispered tracing circles on her hand unknowingly but that made Dara relax almost instantly at his soft look and voice and touch. 

Smiling back with a small smile to reassure him they carried on with their photo shoot. 
"You good? Okay. Look at me and smile!" 

"Woah! This is really nice! Let me have this picture please!" MINO snapped many pictures of him and Dara when they were reviewing their pictures. Almost all the pictures were approved and they just had to be selected. Furthermore they all looked natural and fun with MINO and Dara together. 

"Thank you dara! Don't worry you are good at this! You worked hard! Until next time!" Mr. Smith complimented Dara and walked out. 

Dara walked next to MINO who was sending her home. It was a habit already. They took photos together and he walked her home maybe grabbing dinner out or taking food to eat at Dara's place. 

"I'm home!" Dara called out opening the door with MINO holding their dinner behind her. 

Bom was standing in the middle of the kitchen flustered and rushed to her bedroom. 

Top waved at the both of them and sat back down on his seat scratching his head nervously and fixing his hair.

"Oh? Hyung what happened to Bom Noona? What did you do to her...?" MINO asked the suspicious TOP. But he looked down shyly. 

Dara dashed to Bom's bedroom seeing her curled up under her blanket. 

Lifting the blanket up and hiding under with her. Bom and Dara laid facing each other. 

"Bom. Tell me what happened! What did TOP do?" Dara questioned 
"Fine! Only if you tell me about your MINO!" She negotiated. 

"Fine fine! Tell me!!" 
"Well. After I stormed out angrily TOP ran after me and told me that he does pay attention to me. But he gets nervous too and he's not sure if what he does might hurt me. So he doesn't do anything.... And then he took my hand for the first time and brought me out to the streets all day and we had a great time shopping together.... We came home for dinner buying back food and we were eating ice cream halfway through when he leaned forward without any warning and kissed me!!" Bom confessed squealing with Dara, her face that was burning red. 

"HE KISSED YOU. OMG. OMG. THATS SO SWEET!! WHAT DID HE SAY. WHAT DID HE SAY BOM?" 

"He told me that there was ice cream on my lips... And then you came home. So yeah. Omg. I can't believe he actually kissed me dara!!!" Bom laughed. 

"Tell me about MINO now!" 
"There's nothing to tell. I mean what do you even want to know??" Dara smiled shyly 
"Does he treat you well?" 
"Yeah he does. He makes sure I have food and that I'm comfortable on set when we are taking photos and yeah...." 
"Do you guys go on dates?"
"What no!"
"I mean he keeps taking your hand and taking you out! Aren't you two together?" 
"NO!! It's not like that. I mean I won't call it a date. He just brings me out because when he takes me out most of the time it's to make me smile or make me feel better that's all..." Dara blushed. Recalling the times when he kept asking her to smile for him. 

"THAT ALL? THATS ALL? You silly girl! Think Dara. This handsome young man always makes sure you are okay. Is always by your side. Is always making sure you aren't hurt anywhere and would want to see you smile. Who genuinely wants to see you happy. Do you know what that means?" Bom exclaimed staring at Dara as if it was the easiest thing in the word.

"Uh no?" Dara answered back hesitsantly. 

"HE LIKES YOU FOR GOODNESS SAKE DARA. SONG MINO LIKES YOU!" Bom told Dara softly and Dara started to let that sink in her head or maybe heart. But she didn't know where they both stood currently. They were times she saw him as a man, but most of the time just a really close and helpful friend...? 

Right at that moment there were knocks on the door and a head poked in, "Bom Noona! You didn't hurt my Noona did you? Why are you in here for so long! We still haven't eaten and the food is getting cold! Come on!" MINO stood by the door and Bom for up annoyed for him ruining the moment where she was going to tell dara all about MINO looking at her. 

"She's coming now go! Shoo! Shoo! We are coming down now!" She shooed MINO down and returned to Dara's side.

"Omg Dara. Now you must face MINO. And I must face TOP! FIGHTING!" She smiled with her fist up.

Sighing she didn't think too much about MINO and Bom's supposed prediction of him liking her and rushed down to eat.