010: Confusion?

Smile For Me!

Actually Dara... I have something to tell you..." Ji started off hesitantly.

"I like you." He turned to face Dara and stared deeply into her eyes confessing sincerely. 

"I'm sorry! I just...." Dara looked away, emotions all over the place. Why was she feeling sorry and sad for? Shouldn't she be happy that he liked her back? That he finally paid attention to her? 

"I understand... I'll give you time to think about it..." Ji whispered giving her a small smile. 

Watching her scramble away he shook his head, "mianhe for confusing you now.... I just don't want to lose this fight." 

-----

Dara scrambled off and got onto the bus sitting down immediately. 

Groaning inwardly she thought about her feelings but the more she thought about MINO and Ji Yong she felt more confused. 

Sighing she decided to head to a roadside store and just drink after eating a bowl of ramen. 

"One more bottle please!" Dara slurred and opened the bottle gulping down the alcohol. 

"Stupid... Feelings.... AISH! It's confusing me. Never mind..." She gulped down another cup. 

Blinking she slapped herself to see clearly but the world was spinning and the chair in front of her was shaking left... Right... Left.. 

Dialling Bom on her phone she mumbled on about how she was confused about the shaking chair and just wanting to drink all her feelings away.

"Stay there arasso? I'm going to call someone over okay? Stay there!" Bom ordered her before hanging up. 

Drinking a few more bottles she closed her eyes. Her face was flushed and she felt hot. But that didn't stop her from reaching another bottle as she fanned her face. 

What stopped her as she reached for the bottle was a strong hand that suddenly reached out and held her wrist to stop her. 

She started to feel angry and she glared at the person, well tried to but keeping her eyes open was something she couldn't even accomplish.

"Let go! It's my drink... Get your own..." 
But the person's hand didn't let her go but made her stand up instead. 

"Let's go, stop drinking already..." 

Dara felt herself being dragged but the person as she struggled to walk and keep her eyes open. 

"Kidnapper... Kidnapper...!!" She wailed and fell to the floor when the grip on her wrist let go. 

"Ouch...!" She whined and rubbed her face still lying on the floor. 

"Noona... Are you okay?" 

Feeling the person crouch down closer to her she used all her Kung fu power and punched the guy in the face and kicked his stomach before standing up wobbling a bit trying to run off. 

"Oh! Yah! Noona! Where you going!!" The person yelled and stood up in pain before catching Dara who fell from walking into a tree. 

After much struggle, Dara was finally on the guy's back sleeping soundly. 

"Dara-ah~~ why did you drink so much today? Gosh... you hit like a man!" 

"Because...." 

"I want to drink all my feelings away... I'm so confused... I don't want to think about it all..."

"What feelings...?" 

"Feelings for Song Minho...." 

The person froze and stopped walking. 

"Me?" 

"Not you, random stranger! Just get me back home. ONWARDS!" Dara laughed at the ridiculous reply and pointed forward as if she was on a horse.

MINO stood there stunned by Dara's troubles but walked towards her place anyways. 

"Feelings for me? What feelings? Do you not like me Noona?" MINO asked hesitantly but didn't receive an answer as Dara fell back asleep. 

---
"Just put her on her bed! I'll help you! I'm really sorry about her! AISH!" Bom opened the door and ushered MINO in apologetically. 

"Gwenchana Noona, TOP Hyung is waiting for you to try the wine... Go go, I'll take care of her. Don't worry." Her nodded reassuringly at her before gently placing Dara on her bed. 

But before he could stand up, Dara's arms were still tightly wrapped around his neck causing him to lie down on the bed as well.

"Dara!? Dara? You can let go... You are home now..." MINO whispered. He felt himself blush knowing the closeness between the two. 

Dara hands relaxed and she rolled over lying. MINO took this chance to stand up quickly about to leave the room when Dara sat up quickly hugging him from behind holding onto his shirt tightly. 

"Stay.... Don't. Leave me..." She wrapped her arms tighter and mumbled

MINO turned around slowly as Dara leaned her forehead on his abs. Patting her head gently he crouched down and held her hands. "I'm not going anywhere if you don't want me to Noona..." Dara hummed in agreement and flipped back onto the bed falling asleep. 

Tucking Dara in, he sighed as he laid down next to her allowing her to rest her head on his shoulders, both falling deep asleep. 

"We'll have to talk about this soon Noona...." 

----

Bom rushed up to see whether MINO had tucked Dara in bed as he was taking a bit too long. 

"Please don't tell me Crazy Drunk Dara is unleashed...." 

She opened the door slightly and covered in shock. 

She saw MINO start to walk away before Dara grabbed hold of him. 

"Stay.... Don't. Leave me..." 
"OMG. What on earth is going on...?!?!" Bom shouted loudly in her head. 

MINO turned around slowly as Dara leaned her forehead on his abs. 

"I'm not going anywhere if you don't want me to Noona..."

Bom closed he door and dashed down to tell Seunghyun what she just witnessed. 

"PST! Come here!" She whispered. 

"Bom, why are we whsipering?" He whispered back. 

After recounting what she witnessed she had to slap Seunghyun so many times to keep him from giggling and "fanboying" to his ship. 

"This ship is going to sail Bom, I just know it!" 

She rolled her eyes watching him go crazy and sighed. 

"Hmmm... Hopefully.... MINO treats her well..."

-----

 

Yo yo! It's me!! I'm back after eons! 

Very very sorry! I had a writer's block and I couldn't write or felt that my work was decent enough to post and carry on the story...

I'm trying my best to continue the story, so hopefully I can finish this story one day lol.

What do you think about this chapter?? 

I'm really thankful for all the comments and support you guys give me!! I will work harder! YAY!

FIGHTING!! 

 

*On a side note though*

Did you guys watch Cheese In The Trap? I'm sad that it just ended but it was a nice drama!!

Are you guys watching Descendants Of The Sun now as well? I'm really shipping Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo even though it has been three episodes...

 

Random but i tweet so follow me at @cruelblizzards if you wanna see me spazz and fangirl.