012: Japan

Smile For Me!

"Noona you ready for the dinner?" MINO leaned against the door frame waiting for Dara to come out of the toilet. The door clicked revealing a smiling Dara dressed casually in a striped tee matching with faded jeans and a pair of vans. 

"YAh? You copy me!" She crossed her arms and pointed to MINO who was also wearing a striped tee and jeans with black vans. 

"HAHAAH! LOOKS LIKE WE ARE MATCHY MATCHY COINCIDENTALLY~~ Anyways, let's go!" MINO smiled widely secretly liking the fact that she was dressed similar to him.

MINO held Dara's hand and started walking out of the room to the restaurant when she nervously stopped,  

"Why what's wrong?" MINO looked at her closely worried. 
"HUH? Nothing?" She replied looking away, feeling herself blush as he looked at her closely. 

Oh everything. The people watching us. Pictures taken, and meeting Ji Yong and Kiko. Me being a model and not doing well. Working with you and will probably not do you any good for your career because i'm not a professional.. Everything!! She wanted to scream.

She wanted to tell MINO but didn't want him to be worried. 


He lifted up his hand and closed it into a fist before lighting hitting her head. 

"What was that for?" She frowned. 

"Stop worrying, I'll be there.... Everything will be fine! You better stop worrying Noona... Or else..." MINO glared at Dara poking her forehead with his finger and she nodded obediently. 

Laughing at her reaction he squeezed her hand and started to walk to the lift again. 

She squeezed his hand back nervously. 

MINO smiled softly. This girl is seriously so cute. 

-----

"Annyeonghaseyo~~" Dara bowed when she met up with Ji Yong and Kiko. The four were seated at a private room which had a beautiful view. 

"Are you guys a couple? You look really cute wearing matching outfits!" Kiko asked when they were seated. Ji was seating across Dara next to the window. Dara just chuckled but MINO said, "We aren't now but maybe we will... What do you say Noona?" He teased the already tomato red Dara and laughed it off. 

Ji Yong suddenly spoke in an irritated tone, "Isn't it nice here in Japan? There are so many places to see as well! We should go out together sometime shouldn't we?" He emphasised we and glared at MINO. 

Kiko and MINO were engaged in a conversation all about food as MINO wanted to try to eat everything in Japan...

Seeing the chance Ji gestured to Dara and he stepped out first leading her to the garden outside on the rooftop. 

Nervously tailing after Ji, Dara swept her hair back and adjusted her clothes, trying to make it straight and presentable. 

Her mind was mostly busy with thoughts on how to face him after they had last met. 

Standing in silence as they looked at the brightly lit city they stood beside each other. Dara turned around to meet face to face with Ji. 

She looked at him. 

He was wearing a checked suit with a hat and sunglasses with his hands tucked in the pockets. 

He looked good. 

She sighed and looked back at the city, breathing in deeply smiling at the thought of exploring Japan. 

Ji Yong stared back at Dara. 

She was wearing a striped black and white shirt that hung loosely matching with faded jeans, smiling to himself he remembered when her skirt tore and he had to run down and buy a pair of jeans for her, those were the very jeans. 

She looked good. 

"How have you been?" He asked cooly but wanted her to say something wanting to break the silence though it was a comfortable silence. 

"I've... Been well... Designing and making clothes as well as modelling. It's been a fun experience...I'm glad that the project is going to end soon... " She rambled on nervously and started looking at his hat. Didn't she buy that hat for him before he whined about TOP getting hat from Bom...? 
She beamed at the thought of him still using it. 

"You want to meet me later tonight? I've missed you and I want to show you the city, not going to lie I kinda miss us hanging out... " He smiled warmly.

Dara smiled back and laughed, "yeah I do kinda miss us... Let's go after dinner then?"

"How have you been?" Ji Yong asked softly. Did she miss him as much he missed her?

"I've been good... I know that you wanna hear something soon but I don't have an answer for you,yet. Sorry..." She ducked her head in shame.

"It's okay... I missed you, a lot Dara-ah." He smiled and hugged her tightly.

 

-----
"OOOO! MINO ! Can we have cotton candy!?" Dara jumped up and down excitedly and pointed at the store. The woman smiled and called them over, "Come on young man! Buy some cotton candy and you can share if with your girlfriend!" 
Dara immediately shook her head saying, "Eh?? He's not my boyfriend! But we will buy one thank you!" The woman called MINO closer to her and she whispered into his ear, "I can see how you look at her young man. Don't hesitate. Just go for her! Good luck son!" 

Walking away Dara kept pestering MINO what the old woman told him, changing his answers from "Nothing much. Just saying how.... Beautiful you are..." To "How handsome I am and what a pretty girl you are...." And many more random answers you could think of before Dara threatened to expose all his funny derp shots to his fans, finally saying, "How she sees the way I look at you and I shouldn't hesitate to make you my girlfriend. Happy now that you've heard it? Want to be my girlfriend?" He added smirking but asked half seriously, half joking 
Dara only replied, "oh." And her mind was blank. Girlfriend? With MINO? Blushing she watched his back as he carried on walking. 

Scowling Ji Yong stood next to Dara and pulled out his phone snapping pictures together. 

MINO frowned and tried to approach Dara but Ji took her hand and ran off down the street. 

"Ji! Why are we running? What about MINO and Kiko??" Dara huffed and kept turning around not seeing MINO anymore. 

Laughing silently Ji bought ice cream and sat next to Dara on a bench. 

"Why'd you do that? They would get worried you know?" Dara her ice cream and pouted at Ji. 

She enjoyed his company with him talking about anything but she was not focused on him with thoughts trailing off thinking about MINO from time to time.

"I mean with teleportation-" Ji stopped talking about having superpowers when Dara stood up nervously. 

"Dara?" He questioned raising his eyebrows.

"I'm... I'm really sorry... I'm just really worried for MINO... I need to find him now." Dara bleed apologetically and turned around but was stopped when Ji hugged her from behind. 

"Must you? Can't you... Stay?"

"I... Sorry. MINO is really bad at Japanese and the kid always wanders around. I'm afraid that he'll get lost and..."

"He's a grown up now, you don't have to worry about him! He can take care of himself so stop thinking about him!" Ji turned Dara around to face him as he shouted harshly. 

Dara struggled out of Ji's grip and whispered one more time, "I'm sorry... I know what you said makes sense but I just feel like I have to go." 

Ji ran his fingers through his hair and yelled out in frustration. "But what about me, Dara? I'm here WITH you and i'm trying really hard now, for you. For us!"

Why was it every time it felt like he had her. But she just slipped away so easily?

His phone rang just as Dara slipped back into the crowd and he picked it up answering it with an annoyed tone. 

"Kwon Ji Yong speaking." 

"Ji Yong! You finally picked up!" He closed his eyes and opened it again to check the number. 

Kiko. 

"Is there something you need?" 

"Where are you? I'm not sure when but we got separated!"

"It's fine. Just go home.... Dara and MINO are meeting up and going back to the hotel... I'll see you soon, get home safely. Goodnight." 

He hung up quickly and sighed walking straight into a bar. 

----