Closer Than Ever

After all this time, it's still you

Today was the long-awaited day. Eunji was in her room getting ready after checking almost everything and having been dragged by her mother to have some time for herself. She asked you and her sisters to check what she had missed and you couldn't say no. On one hand, you had nothing else to do. You weren't very worried about preparing yourself since you had your hair done and only needed to put on the dress and do your make up. Second, because Taekwoon was around. He, along with the other servants, was helping the waiters arrange the chairs, the tables, the flowers, etc. While Eunji's sisters went back to their rooms to get ready, you stayed around Taekwoon for as long as you could. He'd steal glances at you when he made sure no one is watching and you'd blush and smile at him. His smiles were almost invisible and rare, but it made your heart flutter every time he'd send one your way.

 

You were pretending to rearrange the flowers on one of the tables while Taekwoon worked on the table facing yours. You flinched when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned around to find Nana standing behind you.

- Go up to your room and get ready. We'll start in an hour.

- But it's too early.

She glanced at Taekwoon, who had now moved to another table, before looking back at you and saying:

- Just go. I'll make sure everything is ready.

You obliged when you saw her look at Taekwoon again. You were afraid Hakyeon had told her about you and Taekwoon, so you nodded and went back to your room. As soon as you entered your room, you took out the dress you were supposed to wear, found your makeup kit and busied yourself with getting ready for the ceremony. You were almost ready half an hour later. You started putting your makeup on as you listened to music and kept an eye on the clock on your wall. You had another half an hour before the guests would start arriving.

For the past 15 minutes you were struggling with your eyeliner. When you thought you've finally nailed it, your phone started ringing. You groaned in annoyance as you threw the eyeliner away and picked up your phone.

- Yes?

- Wow! Should I hang up?

You sighed when you recognized Taekwoon's voice coming from the other end of the line.

- I'm sorry. I'm just a bit annoyed.

- Why? What happened?

- I can't draw proper winged eyeliner even if I tried for another hour.

You said in an annoyed tone and he burst out laughing. You frowned a little before laughing along with him.

- This is really important. You don't understand.

- I can help.

- How?

- I'll come to your room.

- What? Are you kidding?

- No.

You were silent for a second, so he added:

- Call the kitchen and ask for anything.

- Are you sure?

- Very sure.

As tempting as that sounded, you weren't sure if it was possible, especially today.

- But... we'll get caught. I can't risk it. I'll just ask Yura to do it.

- But... As you like.

- Taekwoon... I seriously don't want you to get in trouble. I can't risk this, not today.

- I understand. I just wanted to show you that I can do it.

You giggled.

- We'll do it some other time, okay?

- Okay. When are you coming down? I want to see you.

You blushed as you said:

- I'll be down once I get this winged eyeliner done.

He giggled and said:

- I'll be waiting.

 

 

You went to Yura's room and asked her to help you with your eyeliner. As soon as she finished, Nana was knocking on her door, asking the two of you to hurry up since they couldn't start the ceremony without the bridesmaids. You took a final look at yourself in the mirror before going down with them. Your eyes were looking for Taekwoon when you felt a nudge on your shoulder. You turned around to see Yura tugging at your arm. You followed her to your assigned position and the ceremony was soon starting without you being able to locate Taekwoon.

 

 

The ceremony went as smooth as possible and a smile adorned Eunji's face as she danced in her husband's arms. Everything was a dream-like reality and you were delighted to see everyone smiling happily and taking pictures with the couple. You turned around when you heard someone calling your name to find Hakyeon and Hongbin walking in your direction. Not you again!

- Hongbin was looking for you.

Hongbin scratched the back of his head and said:

- I just wanted to say hi.

- Stop lying. You said you wanted to ask her for a dance.

Hakyeon elbowed the boy who blushed heavily and you smiled awkwardly at them.

- He's right. I... wanted to ask you to dance with me... but...

- You won't say no, will you?

Hakyeon looked at you and winked and you felt flustered. The wink had so many meanings, none of them seemed pleasant. Is he forcing me to do this? Is he threatening to expose me if I say no? You thought to yourself as you recalled how weirdly he's been acting lately. You saw Nana walking in your direction and you sighed internally since you knew Hakyeon would suggest it again in front of her. She greeted Hongbin before looking at you and repeating Hakyeon's suggestion, making you feel that the three of them had this planned already.

- I'm not sure I can dance, but I can give it a try.

You finally said, surrendering to them as Hongbin held your hand in his and walked you toward the other dancing couples. You were feeling uncomfortable as he put his hand around your waist and asked you to put your hand on his shoulder while he held your other hand in his. You didn't want Taekwoon to see you in the arms of another man, but you couldn't do anything about it as you saw Nana and Hakyeon looking in your direction. You averted your eyes to look at Hongbin who was staring at you with a smile on his face and you felt guilty towards him as well as toward Taekwoon.

- Do I make you feel uncomfortable?

He said as his smile slowly disappeared upon seeing the tiny frown on your temple. You forced a smile and said:

- Not at all.

- Then have you thought about my invitation?

You had forgotten about that at all. You were planning to tell Taekwoon but you forgot to do so as you were both busy talking about the childhood you'd forgotten. You wanted to tell him that you had someone else already, but you couldn't. You were afraid he'd tell Hakyeon who would flip and come after you and Taekwoon again.

- I did.

- And?

You saw anticipation on his face as he waited for your answer:

- Meeting over a cup of coffee sounds good to me.

He smiled brightly at you, causing his dimples to grow more visible as he said:

- Great! How about tomorrow?

You hesitated. You knew you had to tell Taekwoon first, knowing he'd be really upset about the whole thing.

- Let me check my schedule and I'll let you know.

- I'll wait for you.

 

The song was over a couple of minutes later and you had already prepared a good excuse to go inside the house.

- My feet hurt a bit. I'm not used to wearing high heels for a long time. I'm sorry I'll just take a rest and come back.

You waved at him as you walked toward the house, praying that you won't get caught entering the kitchen. You found Taekwoon sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and reading a book. You knocked at the door and he flinched as he darted his gaze in your direction. A smile crept into his lips as he put the book down and walked toward you. You met him half way and stood in front of him with a smile on your face. He put his hands on your waist and you placed your hands on his chest as he pulled you close to him. His lips grazed your temple and you could feel him smile into the kiss as he whispered:

- You look beautiful.

You blushed as you pulled out to look at him.

- Thank you.

You almost whispered. He cupped your face and let his thumb brush your cheek gently as he asked:

- But why are you here? Why aren't you at the party?

- I wanted to see you.

- Thank you for letting me see you in this beautiful dress.

He then looked at your eyes and asked:

- Is this what you were upset about? I can do better.

You laughed when you realized he was talking about your eyeliner.

- We can give it a try next time. Can we sit now? My feet hurt so bad.

- Oh I'm sorry.

You sat to the kitchen stool and took your heels off. He asked:

- Do you want some coffee?

You looked up at him.

- Can you make me some?

- Sure.

He walked toward the coffee machine and worked his way in making you some coffee. He had his back to you as he said hesitantly:

- I'm moving... tomorrow morning.

You remained silent for a couple of seconds as the revelation hit you. Your heart skipped a beat when the issue of moving out was brought again, seeming more real than ever.

- Why am I always the last one to know?

You asked, your voice shaking in anger and dejection. He turned around to look at you and found you putting your heels on again.

- I was going to tell you this morning.

He answered, trying to defend himself and stop you from leaving. His answer only made you angrier.

- This morning? You're leaving tomorrow and you were only going to tell me this morning? Are you done packing? Does everyone else know you're leaving except me?

- I told you I was leaving after the wedding.

- Yes you did. But you didn't say the morning after the wedding.

You were almost yelling. You hated the fact that he was leaving. You tried to push it to the back of your head over the past couple of weeks but now it was turning into an ugly reality. Feelings of helplessness stormed over you and you hated not being able to do anything about it. The fact that he was only telling you now made it worse. It gave you no time to register his unpleasant plan.

He was standing next to you, trying to think of something to say to calm you down. Before he could say anything, one of the servants ran into the kitchen. She said, addressing you:

- Mr. Hongbin is looking for you.

- Hongbin!

Taekwoon exclaimed and you said:

- Tell him I'm coming in a minute.

You turned to look at Taekwoon as he said:

- What does he want from you?

- Another dance, probably.

- Another?

He yelled as he tried preventing you from leaving the kitchen.

- Have you been dancing with him?

You stared at him as you said:

- At least he tells me of his plans ahead of time.

- Are you being serious?

- I have to go.

You pushed him away and left the kitchen ignoring him calling your name.

 

 

The ceremony was finally over as Eunji and Jaehwan bid everyone farewell and drove in their car heading towards the hotel. You excused yourself and went to your room after saying good night to Hongbin and agreeing to meet him the day after tomorrow. You were mad at Taekwoon and you knew he was mad at you too but you didn't know what to do. He should have told you earlier and you shouldn't have about Hongbin, but it was too late now. You went up to your room, took a shower and put on your pajamas before lying on your bed with your phone in your hand. You dozed off and woke up 2 hours later to your phone vibrating on your side. You saw Taekwoon's name on your screen so you sat up in bed before answering:

- Where are you?

He asked in a demanding tone.

- Where do you think I am?

- Just answer me.

- In my room.

- Come down to the kitchen.

- I want to sleep.

- I'm waiting.

He then hung up without giving you the chance to reply. Is this our second fight? You threw your phone away and lay down on your bed, planning to keep him waiting. You jumped off bed when you heard a knock on your door. You opened the door to see him standing in front of you.

- Why didn't you come downstairs?

- I told you I want to sleep.

- And I said I'll be waiting. Just come down and don't be too stubborn.

You remained silent.

- Please. I need to talk to you.

You averted your eyes away from him. He held your chin forcing you to look at him.

- Come downstairs if I mean anything to you.

Feelings of guilt engulfed your being upon seeing hurt all over his face.

- I'm sorry. I'll ... just put something on and follow you.

- Thank you.

He whispered before leaving. You went inside your room, grabbed your jacket before leaving your room and going downstairs. You entered the kitchen and found him sitting to the table, waiting for you. As soon as you entered he motioned you to sit down next to him. You did and he looked at you and said:

- I'm sorry. I really wanted to tell you but I didn't want you to over think it and get upset about it for too long.

You lifted your hand up to touch his face gently. He leant into your touch and placed his hand on yours as he stared at you dotingly.

- I'm sorry too. I didn't want to dance with Hongbin but I was forced. Nana and Hakyeon were watching me the whole time and I just couldn't say no.

You whined. A smile crept into his face and he leant forward and printed a kiss on your forehead before saying:

- I know. But things will get better when I move.

Here he goes again. You thought to yourself.

- But I don't want you to move.

Your eyes were getting teary so he cupped your face and said:

- But then I'll be able to see you more and we can spend more time together without fearing to get caught. We can do whatever we want and after I graduate we'll no longer have to hide. I'm doing this for us. I can't handle being away from you but this is the only solution.

A tear escaped and he brushed it away with his thumb before printing a kiss on your lips. He pulled away to look at you before saying:

- Will you say goodbye to me when I leave tomorrow?

You looked away in pain. You hated the thought of having to bid him farewell.

- I don't think I can.

He pulled you into his embrace and you rested your head on his chest. He your hair and back as he said:

- It'll be the only time we say goodbye and after that I'll never leave you again.

 

 

 

You woke up early the next morning and ran downstairs to the kitchen, paying no attention to whoever passed by you on your way down. You entered the kitchen looking for Taekwoon when one of the servants told you he was in his room. You looked around before knocking on his door. The maid assured you that she won't let anyone into the kitchen until you were out. You thanked her before opening the door and entering his room. He turned around immediately to find you standing behind him, with a tear threatening to roll down your face. He gathered you in his arms and patted your back as you sobbed in his chest.

- Please don't cry.

You pulled out of his chest to look at him. He cupped your face and wiped your tears with his thumb as he drew a smile on his face.

- Promise me that you'll take a good care of yourself.

- I will.

He said and then ruffled your hair before turning around and grabbing something from his closet. It was the last piece left, his luggage spreading across the room indicating that he was already done packing. He handed the piece of clothing to you and smiled shyly as he said:

- I wanted to give this to you. It's my favorite sweater. I want you to keep it.

 

You took the sweater in your hands and held it close to your heart as you whispered:

- Thank you.

You heard noise coming from outside his room. The door was then slightly opened and the maid whispered:

- They're coming.

- I should go.

He said as he placed his hand on your shoulder. You swallowed hard as you watched him pick up his luggage and open the door to leave his room.

- Why don't you go first? I'll cover up for you.

The maid asked. You gave her a tiny nod and turned to take a final look at Taekwoon. Tears threatened to escape but he patted your cheek gently and you smiled faintly before following the maid out of his room and into the living room.

You watched him as he walked out of the house and met Nana at the entrance of the house. She patted his shoulder and then pulled him into a light hug, patting his back with a warm smile on her face. He pulled out and picked up his luggage before putting them inside the car. He bowed at her one last time before getting into the car and leaving the house once and for all.

 

 

You struggled to prevent your tears from flowing down your cheeks as you hugged the sweater closer to your chest and climbed the stairs toward your room. A figure blocked your way. You lifted your head up to find Hakyeon staring at you curiously.

- Where have you been? Why are you crying?

- I'm not crying. It's none of your business.

- Just answer me! Is it Taekwoon again?

- He's gone! Are you happy now?

- Is this why you're crying? Because a servant left? So what?

- Shut up and leave me alone.

You yelled in frustration. He pulled your arm forcefully and you shrieked.

- Don't talk to me like that, ever!

- I thought you were our friend.

You said as you pushed him away and ran up to your room. You couldn't understand why he was so rough with you when you thought he'd be the only one who'd understand you. He was always very sweet and kind to you, and you thought he'd support you and Taekwoon being together since he already knew how much you cared for each other. Instead, he was furious about it, threatening you several times and making you promise not to see Taekwoon. You couldn't understand the reason behind any of this.

 

As soon as you entered your room, you forgot all about Hakyeon. You placed Taekwoon's sweater on your pillow before reaching for your phone. You opened your text messages and sent Taekwoon a message. "I miss you already." You smiled to yourself before placing your phone on your night stand. A second passed and you heard it ringing. You reached for it, thinking it was Taekwoon. You were disappointed to see Hongbin's name on your screen. Perfect timing! You rolled your eyes as you picked up the phone. You were planning to call him and cancel your meeting, so you were beyond surprised to know he wanted to cancel it. You tried to hide your delight when you thought you've gotten rid of him already. You had to sound disappointed and he apologized several times before asking if you could meet some other time. He said he needed to talk to a friend, and that he felt comfortable talking to you. When he said the word 'friend' you said 'why not'?

 

 

Over the next week, you busied yourself with work, checking your phone every other hour to reply to Taekwoon's texts. He told you about his new apartment, his new life and you were delighted to see how positively this change was affecting him. He was very excited about living on his own and you were glad he was finally able to achieve his dream. He promised to call you once he's done unpacking so you can come and see his apartment. You had to wait a couple more days for his call. You wanted to help him unpack; knowing it was difficult for him to accommodate himself to this new situation, but you also wanted him to have some time for himself.

 

  1. he finally called you two days later, you were beyond excited to know if you could finally see his place.

- Hi!

- Hi.

His voice sounded cheerful as he said:

- I'm finally done unpacking!

- You sound too excited about it!

- I want you to see it. When are you free? I missed you!

Your heart skipped a beat at the eagerness in his voice.

- I missed you too! I can come now!

He giggled. Did I sound too eager myself? You thought to yourself as he asked:

- Are you sure?

You blushed and punched yourself internally for sounding awfully excited.

- If you want to.

- I'd love to! Can you come to the coffee shop? My shift finishes in half an hour and then we can go.

 

 

You hung up with him, changed your clothes and went downstairs to find the driver when you ran into Eunji and her husband sitting in the living room. She called you and you walked up to her and hugged her tightly before she pulled away and said:

- Where are you going?

- I'm going to the coffee shop. Are you staying here or leaving?

- We're traveling tomorrow night so I came to say goodbye! But wait... are you going to meet your boy?

She winked and you felt flustered as you looked around to see if Nana heard what she said.

- Can I talk to you for a second?

You pulled her behind you, away from the gathering, and took a deep breath before saying:

- Can I tell you a secret? But you have to promise not to tell anyone no matter what!

- Sure! You're making me worry. What is it?

You hesitated for a second before saying:

- The guy I like is... Taekwoon.

She let out a gasp as she stared at you in disbelief.

- Taek... Taekwoon? The servant?

You glared at her, bothered by what she'd called him.

- Forget about it.

She pulled your arm as she apologized.

- Wait. I'm sorry. But... Does Nana know?

- Of course not!

She giggled and then said:

- I can't wait to see her face when she does! I still remember her face when Hakyeon ran into the house saying you and Taekwoon were kissing.

- Hakyeon?

Your eyes widened in shock. This new piece of information caught you off guard. Hakyeon?

- Yes. Did no one tell you? Hakyeon is the one who told Nana and your parents about you and Taekwoon.

She then looked at the frown on your face before saying:

- You didn't know?

You shook your head 'no'. She swallowed hard, feeling that she'd exposed too much information in a matter of seconds.

- Well... anyone would have told you. I think he was just jealous.

She then said, in an attempt to change the subject:

- But... do you think Nana would be fine with that? I remember she was very upset about it.

You let out a sigh as you said in a defeated tone:

- Which is why it's a secret. I don't want anyone to know, not yet.

- Are you planning to run away with him?

She said, sounding terribly excited about it. Run away? You thought and chuckled.

- We're not Romeo and Juliet. He's been busy working and studying. We really hope this will make my family change their minds about him. You know, when they see how serious we are about this relationship.

- Romeo and Juliet... you're funny!

She then placed her hand on your shoulder and gave it a light squeeze as she said:

- When there is love, there is hope. If you really love each other then nothing can stop you.

- Thank you. Your words make me feel a lot better.

 

 

You couldn't stop thinking of what Eunji said, especially the part about Hakyeon. You didn't know he was the one who snitched on you. Why would he do that? And why did he fail to mention this piece of information when he told you of what had happened? If he was really jealous of Taekwoon and he actually liked you, he wouldn't have told you about the incident and might have tried to get along with Nana's plans to marry you off to him. Thinking about it confused you even more. You couldn't figure out why and you were still upset about it even when you arrived to the coffee shop. You walked up to Taekwoon and he greeted you with a smile before noticing the frown on your face.

- What's wrong?

- Nothing. I'll tell you about it later. What time do you finish?

- 5 more minutes.

- I'll wait outside.

You turned to leave when he called your name. He looked at you in concern. You flashed him a smile as you said, trying to assure him:

- I'm fine. Don't worry about me.

He smiled faintly at you as you left the place and waited outside. You were pacing up and down when you saw a guy walk in your direction and wave at you. He stood in front of you with a smile on his face, showing off his dimples, as he said:

- Hello pretty.

You stared at him for a second before smiling.

- Hi, Namjoon. How have you been?

- Good. Where is your inconsiderate boyfriend? How could he let you wait for him...

He cut his sentence midway as he stared at Taekwoon. He swallowed hard and then said:

- I'll see you later! I... I have to go.

You giggled as you waved at him. Taekwoon wrapped his arm around your middle and pushed a lock of hair behind your ear as he stared at you dotingly before saying:

- Now tell me what it is. You're making me worry.

- It's nothing. Don't worry about it.

You then looked around before saying:

- Can we go somewhere else?

- Sure. Do you want to see my place?

You smiled at him and nodded. He held your hand, lacing your fingers together as he walked you in the direction of his apartment.

 

 

 

You entered the building and climbed the stairs before walking toward one of the apartments. You were greeted by an old lady whom Taekwoon introduced as the landlady. He introduced you to her as his girlfriend and your heart fluttered at the word.

- You're a lucky girl. Taekwoon is such a nice guy.

The landlady said as she smiled warmly at you and Taekwoon. You blushed and smiled back at her before looking at Taekwoon. His cheeks had turned a light shade of pink as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. He seemed slightly flustered by her compliment, and you thought he looked beyond cute with a shade of red adorning his cheeks.

You excused yourselves and thanked her one more time before going into Taekwoon's apartment. It was relatively small, but more than enough for one person. The room was furnished with a twin-sized bed in one of the corners, a sofa and a T.V., a small kitchen area and a bathroom. You looked around the place as he said:

- I told her about you and she really wanted to meet you.

- You told her about me?

You asked as you looked at him. He sat on the edge of his bed and then motioned you to sit next to him, so you did. He cupped your face and pecked your lips before saying:

- I missed you so much!

You looked at him intently as you said:

- I missed you too.

He pushed a lock of hair behind your ear and let his thumb brush your cheek lightly as he asked:

- Now tell me, what are you upset about?

You took a deep breath and then told him about what Eunji had told you. He listened carefully and smiled as he watched your face turned dark red and your voice getting louder. He placed his hand on your thigh and rubbed it gently, in an attempt to calm you down as he asked:

- Does this matter to you now?

He asked and looked at you curiously, waiting for your answer. You rubbed your hands together in frustration before answering:

- I don't know. I just... I'm surprised he didn't tell me about it.

- Maybe he didn't want you to get upset with him.

- He's been doing a lot more to upset me. I wouldn't get upset over something he did 15 years ago.

He giggled, and you instantly forgot everything about Hakyeon. Taekwoon's giggle had a magical effect on you, the sound of his laugh was music to your ears.

He then smiled as he said:

- I don't want to see you annoyed at anything. Just forget about it. Okay?

You gave him a faint smile as you nodded. Trying to change the subject, you asked:

- So do you like it here?

- Very much!

He looked around the room before saying:

- It's small and cozy, and it's all mine.

He laid down on his bed spreading his arms and you laughed when his head hit the wall and he grunted in pain. He sat up again abruptly, his hand on his head and pain written all over his face. You stopped laughing as you hugged his head and rubbed it gently. His face turned bright red as he looked up at you.

- It's okay now.

He said in embarrassment. You giggled as you continued to rub his head.

- So how is work?

You asked when he assured you that his head didn't hurt anymore.

- It's good. I like it so far, even though some customers are not that nice. Namjoon drives me crazy sometimes but he's a good kid.

- What about your studies? Are you managing between the two?

- I'm trying. I still need time to adapt to the new situation, but I'll do my best. I promise.

You put your hand on his shoulder and squeezed it lightly as you said, trying to express your infinite support to him:

- Don't stress yourself and call me whenever you need help. Okay?

- But I want to do better. I want to be better, for you, for us.

- But...

You said and then paused for a second and he looked at you in anticipation.

- I like you the way you are.

 

His eyes sparkled as he stared at you. He was leaning forward, an invisible string pulling his face toward yours. It wasn't long before you could feel his warm lips on yours. It was a short peck, but you knew you didn't want to stop there. Before he could pull away, you were tugging at his shirt collar and pulling him in for another, deeper kiss. Your hands were soon tangled in his hair while his hands draw endless circles on your back. He bit your lower lip lightly and you parted your lips slightly, giving him access. The kiss deepened and his hands supported you as he lay you on his bed with his body hovering over yours. He had told you before that he wanted you, and you could see it in his eyes. You felt that this was the right time. You were alone with him at his own place with no one looking for you or hiding behind the corner. You wanted him to take you. To see how much pressure he's going through to be with you, you wanted him to have you. As you were trapped in his warmth embrace, your heart beating his name and your nostrils filled with his addictive scent, you wanted him to give himself to you; you wanted him to know how much love you held for him. Your hands were on his chest, and he could feel your fingers fiddling with the buttons of his shirt. He pulled out slowly and looked at you.

- Are you sure you want this?

You nodded, your face a bright shade of red. He kissed you again before taking his shirt off, exposing his bare chest. You felt heat buildup in your body when your eyes landed on his bare chest. He didn't give you much time to stare as he proceeded to help you get rid of your shirt and skirt. You were soon blushing heavily as his eyes went up and down your body. He stared at you for a couple of seconds before leaning forward and whispering in your ear:

- You're beautiful.

- I think you should know this.

You said, your voice shaking in both shyness and anticipation. He asked as he pulled himself off you:

- Did you change your mind?

You shook your head 'no,' and then bit your lower lip in embarrassment as you said:

- I've never done this before.

His jaw dropped and you were shocked to see tears welling up in his eyes. He buried his face in the crook of your neck as he whispered:

- Do you know how many sleepless night I'd spent wondering if... if you'd been with someone else?

You ruffled his hair and said:

- I guess you'll always be my first.

He pulled out and stared at you intently as he whispered:

- And your last.

 

Soon you were delving in the warmness of his body as he made love to you. It was passionate and ecstatic, as if he'd poured all the love he'd ever felt into it. He was as soft and as gentle as you imagined him to be, caressing your body and peppering it with endless kisses, whispering sweet nothings in your ear as he pushed himself into you, making your toes curl in pleasure. He paid extra attention to your little moans, asking if you were okay, if he should stop. You assured him, in soft whispers, that you didn't want him to stop. When he moaned your name and collapsed next to you, you held him in your arms, wanting this moment to last forever.

 

 

You woke up a couple of hours later to find yourself sleeping on Taekwoon's chest as he wrapped his arms around your body. You looked at him as he slept peacefully under your weight. You smiled to yourself as you stared at him intently before looking at the clock on the wall. You let out a muffled gasp as jumped off bed looking for your clothes before running into the bathroom. He woke up looking for you when he heard the bathroom door close. He looked at you in concern when he saw you coming out of the bathroom looking for your purse.

- What's wrong?

He was still in bed, unable to comprehend any of what you were doing.

- Hakyeon is going to kill me. I'm late.

He looked at the clock indicating it was around 7 p.m. which meant you spent at least 4 hours outside the house. He jumped off bed; put his clothes on before saying:

- Let me take you home.

- No no. You can't let them see you. I'll just call the driver.

You picked up your phone and called the driver, asking him to pick you up from the coffee shop.

- Do you think he'll believe I was there all the time?

He hugged you as he said:

- I'm sorry. This is all my fault.

You pulled out and looked at him before pecking his lips and saying:

- Don't apologize. This was the best day of my life. I don't care what he says.

He pecked your lips again and you slowly pulled out as you said:

- I have to go.

- I wish you didn't have to.

- I'm sorry.

He pecked your temple and then said:

- Call me when you get home.

- I will.

You waved at him before leaving the apartment and heading toward the coffee shop. You could feel your heart shatter with each step you took, wanting nothing but to turn back and throw yourself in his arms, forever.