Her 3 Days and her Ultimatum

Fate? Serendipity?or Fortuitous Event?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1

          So Eun was awaken by a text from her Manager: 

       “So Eun here is your schedule: Today: rest Tomorrow: report at Fantagio and on the next day to the set of your drama. Your dad already inform me that to clear your schedule on the fourth day with a text message from him “Don’t Ask why!!!”

       As she getting up and move her hand and acting to slap her face:

       So Eun Point of View: "This is not happening it just a weird dream wake up so eun! (and was interrupted by her sister)

      So Eun Sister: Your not dreaming Eunnie! Your still in our house as mom dad request. As Dad instruction you will stay here for two days so at least you can relax.. Hurry and get out in your bed. (as so Eun follow her sister in the dinning table) You need to eat breakfast....Don’t worry its just you and me who will stay in this house. Mom and Dad went to jeju for vacation (So Eun’s sister impersonating their Dad and copying their Dad's voice) I don’t want So Eun feel that I’m pressuring her if I’m here.

       So Eun Point of view: (upon hearing it) he don’t want me to feel pressure? four days I need to decide... a relationship or not and knowing Dad as old fashion one the definition of relationship is married.. Ottoke!!!

       So Eun Sister: Unnie your spacing out! Oh I need to go I’m late to school by the way don’t watch TV  (So Eun with confuse look) Its for your own good...Bye!

       As So Eun finish her household chores...So eun sat in the living room and turn- on the tv..which shows the incident of her and Ja rim in the airport.

       So Eun point of view: Ottoke I really look like having a morning sickness (as the scene continue were the reporter interviewing the pharmacist telling that Jae Rim bought a medicine that more appropriate for pregnant woman) Its just that its the only medicine available seriously... Why is that people want t believe what they want to believe. I’ll guess i just check my cell I bet lot of messages coming from friends (and she turn-off Tv) What!! 300 unread messages in my inbox since yesterday!!! (as she read one by one from Jo Boah, Kang Ha Neul, Lee Junki, 5uprse even the president of Fantagio saying of Congratulatory and asking to be the god parent for her child and yet she feel empty as if she is expecting someone to text her) Why he didn’t text me? Is he ok? Did he feel burden because of Dad? Ah stop thinking... I better cook dinner sis will be back soon.

         So eun sister arrived at their home while So eun cooking their dinner...

         So Eun sister: Eunnie I’m back hmmm let me guess you cook kimchi jigae

         So Eun: How did You know???

         So eun sister: How I know? Its obvious... (with low voice) because I’m aware what missing on your life now

         So Eun : What your mumbling about???

         So Eun sister: Oh nothing just drop my belongings...in my room. And lets have dinner.

        While eating their dinner every now and then So Eun cheking her phone.

        So Eun sister: Are you waiting for a text

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter