A NIGHT TO REMEMBER?????

Fate? Serendipity?or Fortuitous Event?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          After the Plan Korea activity, Manager Seung informed Jae Rim that there’s something wrong with their van and need to rent a car. Apparently, Manager Seung choose a car as same as So Eun’s car, a Mercedez Benz, color blue and same year model. While driving the Mercedez Benz, Manager Seung singing cheerfully and sing along the song played in the radio (AOA "Like a Cat) with P.O.V in his mind: "I know someone that sneakily hugging anybody who is near to him everytime his drunk and after he was back to normal state he forgot what he did while under the influence of alchol."and looked to Jae Rim using the front mirror.

          At KSE’s house, So Eun received a phone call from his Manager Hong that he can’t accompanied her in the WGM Farewell Party because of an emergency that he can’t tell. So KSE decided to go to the said party alone using her car. Manager Hong immediately call PD Sung that KSE going to the said party alone and reminded that the first thing she will definitely asked if they are allow to drink.

           Meanwhile at the location of the WGM Farewell party. PD Sung instructed the WGM staff about their immediate plan: 1.) To make sure that there are empty chair between So Eun and Jae Rim, and 2.) All of them have someoene to talk to so that Jae Rim and So Eun will only talked to each other . She also told to the WGM Staff about the hints given by both Manager about how So Eun and Jae Rim behave when they are drunk.

           So Eun first arrived in the party. As what the WGM been shown, in an instant she call Jaerim and asking him to hurry and when Jae Rim arrived in the place KSE asked if they are allowed to drink. As the party went on all symptoms of Jae Rim being drunk started to show: from just being close, his hands started touching KSE’s hand in sneakily/sly way while KSE is still in the normal state. All of a sudden the party was interrupted by PD Sung

          PD Sung: "Jae Rim and So Eun we’re sorry that we need to go. A SMS message from the variety department head that we need to prepare to boost the rating."

          All WGM Staff including PD Sung have left the party, only Manager Seung, KIm So Eun and Jae Rim are the only persons who are still drinking.

         Jae Rim said: "Ah the last drop!!. Lets end it now.. I’m intoxicated now!" 

          Manager Seung Mockingly telling this to Jae Rim: “What Last drop? Until the end of your marriage you are still the one who give up first... your such a loser....Aigo!!  My admiration for you (with hand gesture) is like from thumbs-up to thumbs down."

        KSE said: I think its enough to Jae Rim Oppa. I think his above on his alcohol limit. Oppa you should stop now."

         Jae Rim said: Ani! (No) I can still make it I will prove to both of you...that I have a high tolerance Jagi.... i mean Soeunah look how i drink it.. look at my adams apple..

         Suddenly Manager Seung received a phone call.”Yoboseyo (Hello) ..Oh Ahjussi ah.. the van is already repaired and need to get it now. Araso (Ok)." Unknowingly to So Eun and Jae Rim the one who called to Manager Seung is no other than Manager Hong just pretended to be the car technician.

          Manager Seung said: ”Oh So Eun...  I better go so i can pick up the van and so i can return the rent car that we used. it will just took me 5 minutes (while looking at Jae Rim)..... and with his stte right now I prefer a spacious place like the van instead the car that we used in order to come here. Please take care of Jae Rim while I'm gone."

          KSE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter