A Chapter Before the 3 Possible Ending

Fate? Serendipity?or Fortuitous Event?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               After 2 1/2 yrs......   

             An emergency conference was currently on going to the staff of the Return of Superman:

            Staff 1: (with nervous tone) What to do? Song II Gook did not renew their contract. And we can’t find a family that can attract viewers as like as the song triplets.

          Staff 2: As much as we want them to stay the triplets are not toddler anymore and beside the main reason why Mr Song II Gook didn’t want to renew the contract its because he wants the triplets to experience how to be just normal kids.

            PD Kang Bong Kyu: Is there any possible candidate that can attract viewers that can still watch our show without the song triplets?

            Staff 3: I had something in my mind... I mean what if it will be replace by another Song?

            PD Kang: Another Song?

            Staff 3: Song Jae Rim... I mean after he got married for real... He became private.. When ask about his family and how his life after getting married he always said: (together with other staff) “I rather not talk about it. Sorry I hope you understand."

            PD Kang: Wait (with uncertain tone) how old is his kid or kids?

           Staff 4: (with a face of begging that Jae Rim must join the show) twins..

           PD Kang: we already had 3 set of twins in the show.

          Staff 4: This time its fraternal Twins. They are 2 yrs old I’m sure they are cute little boy and girl just like their parents and ooooh by the way his wife is pregnant for 5 months.

       Staff 1 :  I have an idea although its a superman returns and only focus on the dad why not this time a special appearance of the wife.. I mean showing the interaction of Dad and kids to the baby who is still in the tummy of their mom..

           PD Kang: Well.. It sounds a a good idea but why do you think it will attract the viewers?

           Staff 1: Well knetz are still curious how they end up together? (as the staff saw PD Kang with confuse look)

           All Staffs : you don’t have any idea??? (as all staffs told PD Kang the whole story)

           PD Kang: Well their love story sounds interesting but how we can convince Song Jae Rim to join our show?

          Staff 2: Hmmm....how about asking the wife... I mean Song Jae Rim always answered that he is still a Song Obedient..  

          PD Kang: I think its too extreme? How about the person who help Jae Rim and his wife to be together?

         Staff 3: But PD Kang its too extreme if we ask the person who help Jae Rim and his wife to be together?

         PD Kang: Wae ? Is it just one person right?

         All Staff: Nope. (PD Kang with confused look again)

        PD K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter