His 3 Days and His Decision

Fate? Serendipity?or Fortuitous Event?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1

           Jae Rim was awaken by a text message. But rather than reading it first, its just he can’t control his happy time. As he wash his hands in the bathroom a question that pop in his head. 

           Jae Rim point of view: Does she still think my happy time though were not in WGM anymore?? (and was interrupted by a call from Manager Seung Joon) Yoboseyo.. Oh so your the one who text earlier. Arasso I’ll check the schedule. (As Jae Rim read Manager Seung Joon message)

           "Here is your schedule: Today: Rest Tomorrow report in SMCC in afternoon meeting with Plan Korea. On the following day early shooting of Home Cooks Meal with Teacher Baek for additional footage of the show because the chef itself will have a flight to LA in the afternoon and one month will return to Korea. And on the fourth day: Mr Kim called me to clear your schedule specially in the morning with a huge text DONT ASK WHY!!! Agh it makes me have goosebump imagining the samurai sword.

 

          And in an instant Jae Rim start to imagining things: So Eun’s Dad having the samurai in his neck and saying he will not approved that So Eun will be married to him to and it shift to KSE holding the samurai near in her neck as some sort of harakiri telling his dad that i rather die than marrying him. (with sadden face imagining the last part) 

         Jae Rim point of view: ah stop i dont think that its not bad to have a relationship with me.. (As Jae Rim went to the kitchen a note was post in the ref “Oppa make sure to feed leon and olla I’ll be with my friends I will be back tomorrow...P.S. Do not try to check the naver search and another P.S do not look or check your expenses sheet in your PC its for your own good” ) Sometimes I don’t know who is older sorim or me... Ah its so annoying if you have a nagging sister.!!  (as he went to olla and leon to feed the 2 cats and talkng to them) hmmm both of you please do not try to be like me, find.. a girlfriend... Its mating season time for cats... Or maybe both of you are gay a bromance perhaps..??? 

          After feeding the two cats and do the household chores, Jae Rim went to his room and search the internet.He search some items as part of his Harley Davidson collection but rather shock about the articles surfing in the internet that him and So Eun are in the top spot naver search from top 5 to top 1... With pictures from different angles in airport, even questioning why Fantagio and SMCC are still quiet about the situation even relate it to politics problem that’s why they release this kind of news in the Public.. 

         Jae Rim’s POV: Ottoke! I can’t believe that it will be a huge news...its just we bumped to each other there... Is she alright? (as he checked his cellphone) Should I call her? Maybe not (with sad face) She might be angry at me, I mean 2 headlines from her ten years career are connected to me... I better try to read books before I’m going to sleep, hope it help.. 

 

Day 2 (same time as So Eun) 

          Early in the morning Jae Rim reported in SMCC as he arrived in the building all his colleagues, idol groups from SME and even employees on both company who are in the building congratulated him. All are asking what is the gender and hoping that baby will be twins or triplets because both of them are good looking people. Manager Joon and Jae Rim directly go to the CEO Office to explain the whole situation why Jae Rim didn’t give statement, about the current situation and even explain to the CEO that even Kim So Eun and Manager Hong will also report to Fantagio and explain the situation both Manager will release a statement on the following day. Inside the van while going to Plan Korea, the statement of SMCC’s CEO keep running in his mind “why four days? Did you and So Eun can’t decide that easily? Did you try to call her first? Its the guy thing to do the first move? Eiter you report to So Eun’s Dad or not on the following day you still have a flight in Cambodia in the afternoon for another collaboration of Plan Korea and Us N Them.

          Jae Rim point of view: Isn’t it really hard? I could ask her so why chicken out?? But thinking that Soeun will say NO to him is feel like I’ve been stab here (as his hand touch his heart) If I say yes would she say yes? Ah i can’t think anymore...Manager Joon can you turn on the radio so I could relax...(.and the song was played in the radio is Moon River as he remember their first indirect kiss because of the reed of the saxophone) Oh can you switch the channel (as Manager Joon change the channel it’s AOA Like a Cat and he remember how he and begged So Eun to dance it in Turkey and was shock that she dance it in a basketball stadium). 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter