When the Tactless Manager and Curious Hair Stylish Connive

Fate? Serendipity?or Fortuitous Event?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       All are back to normal life now. PD Sung and the rest of WGM Staff are busy for the new couples in WGM, Manager Seung and Manager Hong are busy taking care of Jae Rim and So Eun, Song Jae Rim currently busy with his Asian Tour Fan Meeting and TV guesting and Kim So Eun on her saeguk drama. Unknowingly to Jae Rim, a fanboy was added to his fans and its non other than Mr Kim who is busy reading all articles and interviews that are related to him. Ironically, Mr. Kim even stayed-up late night just to finished watching Witch Hunt.

         Mr Kim POV while reading another article of Jae Rim: “Not bad my not yet saui (son in-law wait should ) or should I'll call him ex-saui??

         So Eun keep her promised to her dad that she will avoided or choose not to answered questions related to Song Jae Rim and her sample to it was her interview in Elle Magazine.

          An hour from now, 5uprise Press Conference will start. Fantagio conducted a big press conference for 5uprise to promote their 1st album and lots of big news outlets are present such as Osen, Dispatch and the Fact. So Eun’s stylish who is also the current stylish of 5uprise just finished styling the 5uprise. While waiting for the press conference she stayed near the corner of the stage where in the 5uprise will be seated at that time she remembered the clothes of Song Jae Rim that So Eun requested to gave to Chan Lin who is the stylish of Jae Rim and also the current stylish of Changmin. She is suddenly confuse why Chan Lin asked her is there something wrong with So Eun because of a drastic change after the WGM Farewell Party. So she call the only person that she think the only key solved all the mystery.. the only one beside So Eun and Jae Rim who only stayed in the said party.. no other than Manager Seung.

           KSE stylish: "Yoboseyo Manager Seung...." 

           Manager Seung: "Oh Dongsae, why you call??

           KSE Stylish: "I need to ask you something is there something happened after the farewell party?"

           Manager Seung (with stuttering voice): A.a.a ni (No).... Why your asking?"

           KSE Stylish: "Chan Lin said that So Eun change..."

           Man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter